NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Evidence of time travel!

Or not...just don't ask me for your 8 minutes back!

Good way to get attention though!

lol...although what is it...lots of people seem to think its some kind of hearing aid...guess we will never know.

lol...although what is it...lots of people seem to think its some kind of hearing aid...guess we will never know.

Nah we wil, once time travels invented and the first person we send back we send to a Charlie Chaplin film premier.

Anyhoo, friend mentioned this to me earlier, might just be as i'm watching alone at half 5am but, seriously creepy shit!!

It does look like they're clutching something to their ear. The rational side of me thinks (assuming it's not an outright hoax) it must be some sort of audio device of the time. After all, it's not impossible that there might have been some sort of speaker that gave instructions to the extras. It might simply be them clutching part of their outfit, in order to make it stay on.

The "dreamer" side of me thinks that, perhaps, this is not entirely unrelated to CERN's work with the Large Hadron Collider. After all, it was speculated years before it was finished that it was some sort of "Time Tunnel".

What phone masts? No one said he was actually making a call. In theory, it could be a stunt, as in "I'll go back in time, appear in that film and hold my phone up to my ear. Tell me if you can see me.".

Anyway, it's a ridiculous idea. The fact is there is no mobile phone visible, just someone holding their hand up to their head in the way we now associate with making a phone call. That's probably all there is to it.

Siemens 1924 Hearing Aid

1924-pic01.jpg1924-pic02.jpg1924-pic03.jpg

Maybe he/she is talking to try and hear his/her own voice.

Sign in to follow this