N-Europe

Stolen

Daft

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not nearly as bad as a lot of things that have been mentioned, but a family member who i no longer speak to that much stole a ds game out of my ds and thought i wouldn't notice.

I knew it was him that done it too as he was the last person other than me anywhere near it, never got it back either.

I think stealing, although a horrible thing anyway, is made even worse when it's a family member who has done it.

To be fair, there are quite a few popular/good songs that are secretly by her.

Like Commander, my favourite club song of this year, I never knew it was by her for ages and ages.

Yeah, the best of Kelly should really have Commander and Dilemma on it (even if they're collaborations). And where's Like This? So good.

I had a peculiar experience once. As I was going to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with a group of friends, we stopped by at a café/restaurant and had dinner there before going to the cinema. As we were leaving the place, I suddenly noticed that my mobile phone wasn't in my pocket where it should be, so I went back with a friend and looked everywhere I had been in the café/restaurant, including the bathroom. I even asked the bartender, but they hadn't found anything.

I was rather bummed for the rest of that evening, but managed to enjoy the film nonetheless. The next day we tried calling it from my home phone several times, but to no avail. I went out and bought a new phone, but later that day I was called on my home phone by my mobile phone, which the bartenders had found. It was a good thing we had tried to call it so many times as they then knew which number to call. The peculiar thing about it, though, was that when I got it back, someone had sent a text message to a number not in my contacts list, asking "Where are you?", and received a message from the same number, asking "Who are you?" I'm really curious about what happened and where my phone has been.

I love stories like that, Danny.

One time my friend lost his camera in a club. He phoned them up the next day to see if anyone had handed it in, which they had which was nice of them. However there were loads of photos on the camera taken by someone who had found the camera and had just used it for the night as his own. Along with the cock-shot (you would, wouldn't you?) there were loads of photos of him and his mate. The last photo was a message on his phone with his name and asking my mate to add him on Facebook so he could see all the photos.

Similar to that story of the camera that was found in Australia or something like that and there was a big Internet campaign to get it back to its original owner.

I remember another (small example).

I won a cuddly Bulbasaur on a Basketball game at Drayton Manor (getting a basket with one ball), like this one...

6508bulba2d.jpg&t=1

I then went on Shockwave so had to leave it by the side of the ride, but the attendants were there mind you.

Needless to say, some 50 secs later when my ride had finished, it was gone :(

Being skilled I went back and won another in one go! :D was still annoying!