N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Ooooh that's a cool power.

Hello! What were everyone's questions?

So I was mentioned, looks like someone used a one-use power to get some info on me. Well, I hope you're happy whoever you are, it was a wasted use. I don't know how many times people have to confirm me as good but there we are. I am indeed the loyal royal (lol) gardener, and I do indeed use Aloe Vera on players. I am still unwilling to release anything else, however. As I say, it's pointless and won't help anyone but the mafia. I realise at this stage it may not make much difference, but the point is there is just no need for me to reveal everything when so many people have confirmed me as good, the write-up says am loyal, a person has said I am "kind", and I use Aloe Vera (not the most deadly of substances, is it?). I can give targets if completely necessary but it won't help very much at all tbh, because of the specifics of my power. So I'm pulling a rez (oh god) and keeping myself to myself thanks.

As for who I think is mafia? Well fuuuuuuu- I have very few ideas. I find it difficult to believe that there are so many protectors for the town, but I think the jailkeep power is actually pretty useful in the mafia. I was a jailkeep (literally, I was the deputy sheriff and locked people in a jail at night) in the mafiawesome San Luis Six, and it was extremely useful to the mafia, both to protect those who were under suspicion, and to make me look innocent when I protected a townie (simultaneously roleblocking was an added benefit to what would otherwise be just a wasted protection). So I do suspect Marcamillian for that, but that's just from a previous experience.

With Zell, there's the apparent alibi of being stolen from which is backed up by an investigation. Of course maddog is right that it would help a mafioso look innocent, and there is the question about why nobody else has been stolen from, so I don't really know what to make of that. Perhaps it was a one-use power? Who knows.

What I do think is that either way we need to find the thief. I reckon they are one of the two or three (or perhaps the last?) mafia member(s). If we can get him/her it'll pretty much be game over for the mafia.

DOUBLEPOST: Okay that post took some time so there were like 4 by the time I clicked post, but still, nice power. Statistics ftw.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the note was correct, obviously someone wanted me to reveal myself and thought that was the best way to do it. May have been better used on Marcamillian or zell, but never mind.

As for last night, well I 'followed' someone who I didn't know whether to trust or not, but seeing as I got absolutely nothing out of it (didn't get a PM at all tonight, so who knows) I can't really help the situation either way. That's probably just because of my power though. It was Zell, incidentally, but like I said I can't shed any further light on the situation.

I don't care for this holding back attitude, just seems like you're scared HeroJan can tell if you lie for that. Although Aloe Vera isn't deadly, it's not very beneficial either. And all those adjectives to describe people mean nothing to me now after what MadDog said about Tales.

We should consider the fact we may have a mafia boss that can appear good when investigated.

Eenuh and Cube, both of you have the same role? Getting a little information. So your role PM said, you can target someone and get a little information. Sounds very vague to me. I want the bits of information.

Either way, it makes Marcamillian pretty suspicious.

Or he thought that Jay was mafia and not telling the truth.

I know that Jay is good because the killer ended up trying to kill MadDog.

Although Aloe Vera isn't deadly, it's not very beneficial either.

It's known for being healthy...

I don't care for this holding back attitude, just seems like you're scared HeroJan can tell if you lie for that. Although Aloe Vera isn't deadly, it's not very beneficial either. And all those adjectives to describe people mean nothing to me now after what MadDog said about Tales.

We should consider the fact we may have a mafia boss that can appear good when investigated.

Eenuh and Cube, both of you have the same role? Getting a little information. So your role PM said, you can target someone and get a little information. Sounds very vague to me. I want the bits of information.

I've already shared mine.

The only info I got:

Smeágol is a chemist and intellectual.

MadDog knows about human nature and is a man of power.

Nintendohnut uses plants, including Aloe Vera (known for it's healing properties)

Jayseven was targeted by the mafia's killer last night.

Or he thought that Jay was mafia and not telling the truth.

I know that Jay is good because the killer ended up trying to kill MadDog.

It's known for being healthy...

Do we have evidence the mafia tried to kill MadDog, I don't remember it.

Aloe Vera is used in cosmetic products, burns, boils, etc. Nothing extraordinarily useful. Also, the write-up says that Nintendohnut watched his target from afar. That's not using his Aloe Vera for anything.

I've already shared mine.

What did you're role PM say?

You have the power to get a bit of info every night?

Jayseven was targeted by the mafia's killer last night.

Could that not mean that they intended to kill Jayseven but went for MadDog, or that they intended to kill MadDog but targeted Jayseven instead? Why did Jayseven not die?

If I've got this right, my power worked like this last night:

Jayseven was protected so I couldn't target him.

Anyone targeting Jayseven would reach Jayseven.

I could target MadDog, therefore anyone targeting MadDog would reach Jayseven.

Three guests were fooled by my misdirections last night.

One person already knew where his target's room was and couldn't be redirected though.

I think the person that already knew where his target's room was would've been Jayseven meaning he was able to protect himself and not get misdirected to MadDog.

---

So if the killer tried to target MadDog they would've found Jayseven and if they had tried to target Jayseven, they would have got Jayseven.

That is potentially how things played out but it might just be coincidence or whatever.

--

lol I'm wrong then. So if the killer tried to kill Jay and ended up with MadDog... why didn't MadDog die?

---

So if the killer tried to target MadDog they would've found Jayseven and if they had tried to target Jayseven, they would have got Jayseven.

That is potentially how things played out but it might just be coincidence or whatever.

--

lol I'm wrong then. So if the killer tried to kill Jay and ended up with MadDog... why didn't MadDog die?

Didn't marcamillian target Maddog? Meaning he protected him from being killed?

Well to get MadDog he would've had to have targeted Jayseven who was already under his own protection. Maybe Marcamillian just wanted to be extra sure Jay was protected. I was suspicious of him after all that but, remembering that he's a jailkeeper and not a roleblocker, I'm back to trusting him again.