NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Well he has gone through elaborate lengths to get people lynched as a mafia before.

Diageo, stop drawing this out. I asked more specifically this time.

Who did you target, what happened. Can they verify it since you send items or something...

Vote Standings

Diageo (2): Ellmeister, Diageo

Nintendohnut (7): ReZ, Eenuh, Heroicjanitor, Cube, MadDog, The Peeps

(Majority is 10)

Is there a time limit on this day phase? If so when does this day end, I want to make sure I guess someone. Probably The Peeps since he was revealed to be Marlene yet has nothing to add about the death of his partner.

Diageo you need to stop accusing dan-likes-trees :p He is you remember?

Diageo, stop drawing this out. I asked more specifically this time.

Who did you target, what happened. Can they verify it since you send items or something...

What else is there to say. I was dead the first night, targeted the Peeps who died the second night, and helped HeroJan the third. The only person who can verify it is HeroJan because he's the only one that got to use it.

Is there a time limit on this day phase? If so when does this day end, I want to make sure I guess someone. Probably The Peeps since he was revealed to be Marlene yet has nothing to add about the death of his partner.

Diageo you need to stop accusing dan-likes-trees :p He is you remember?

You could have reminded me earlier.

Changevote from myself.....

You could have reminded me earlier.

I just looked at the thread 10 minutes ago, I was reading people's posts first.

Yes Ellmeister I did receive some tea and it was lovely. It could have been a mafia cohort, but there is no reason to think that.

The Peeps did answer some questions actually and said he wouldn't be online until 12.

So you targeted the peeps on the second night, how convenient.

We're not going to start that again, I was roleblocked by the exotic man.

reason for me being quiet is I don't ever seem to have anything to add!

Having read through most of the explosion of posts within the last few hours both Rez and Dohnut's explanations seem plausible

does anyone have any info to suggest Rez is town? As he could just as easily be Mafia and trying to shift focus on to an innocent player

I was wondering this myself, because he seemed reluctant to vote off Smeagol, and can be quite accusative. But then he was punched which to me seems to me to be a mafia roleblock, so unless it's all an elaborate plan/cover, it's unlikely imo.

I was wondering this myself, because he seemed reluctant to vote off Smeagol, and can be quite accusative. But then he was punched which to me seems to me to be a mafia roleblock, so unless it's all an elaborate plan/cover, it's unlikely imo.

He was roleblocked on the same night no one died. Which should make him suspicious, but no one seems to care about that. Although I don't have enough to think he is mafia, but am careful of him.

change vote: Rez

Didn't vote for Sméagol at all, roleblocked when there was no night-kill (this has been in my mind since the start of the day so thanks diageo for saying it).

He could well be innocent but for me Rez is at least more suspicious than Nintendohnut.

I'm definitely inclined to agree, it is suspicious that he was roleblocked and there was no kill. Although I get the impression from previous write ups that a punch may be a roleblock from the mafia. There's more often than not more than one roleblocker. I'd like to here what ReZ has to say but don't think he'll be on til the morning.

I'm wondering what makes something be included in the write up? It is quite tricky to speculate what other powers/other characters are doing when only a selection of what is happening appears in the night summary.

Vote Standings

Diageo (1): Ellmeister

Nintendohnut (6): ReZ, Eenuh, Heroicjanitor, Cube, MadDog

ReZourceman (1): The Peeps

(Majority is 10)

I don't believe because ReZ was roleblocked that he is immediately mafia/the killer... though he -might- be. But I was roleblocked yesterday too, as well as the night before. People keep hitting me over the head. =(

I'm wondering what makes something be included in the write up? It is quite tricky to speculate what other powers/other characters are doing when only a selection of what is happening appears in the night summary.

It's possible that since many people tried to target Diageo and failed, there just wasn't anything to put in the write-up besides that.

The roleblock/no kill thing could just be coincidence but put it together with Rez not voting for Sméagol...

With their fist?

Why would you be roleblocked twice? Or does this mean there are at least two roleblockers.

We know of the exotic man, the man who punches people and maybe the piano player.

With their fist?

Why would you be roleblocked twice? Or does this mean there are at least two roleblockers.

We know of the exotic man, the man who punches people and maybe the piano player.

I think I was targeted by the same person twice. Both nights I got knocked out with a blow to the head.

Hmm interesting. I forgot about the exotic man. It is possible that Eenuh may have been punched twice in a row, but why? Did the mafia find out something about her that they wanted to stop? If so why would they do it for two nights but not the third?

I know I was suggesting the mafia roleblocker targeted diageo the first night (punch to the stomach before he was killed), but perhaps that was narrative and he just became vulnerable because the mafia discovered his name. We'll never know for sure because Diageo isn't allowed to reveal anything of his previous role.

Does knowing someone's name make them vulnerable?

I don't think so, you were able to disguise yourself in your old role weren't you?

I was just speculating that the thief, because he could hide his identity, may have been immune to being killed if they didnt know his identity. The write-up expresses the thief's shock that his name is known, which in turn allows him to be punched and knifed. This is purely speculation, and not totally relevant, but I was just trying to work out if ReZ and Eenuh had been roleblocked by the same people.