NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

That's true, the night you say you targeted no one, you could have killed someone still though.

Now we have two roleblockers and two protectors?

I am almost positive that one of each are mafia.

Rez got hit by a tennisplayer. He said so himself.

Also, you was described as being insolent according to my info, doesn't sound great for you. You also attempted to hit me with a cane, which i dodged. I'm pretty sure you're mafia.

It's not as if you carried around, you just picked it up when i was interrogating you, i don't think it actually belonged to you.

He was insolent. When i was interrogating him, he told me to let go "old man" grabbed a cane, tried to hit me over the head with it, and ran as fast as a gazelle out the room.

I don't know if I am supposed to, but I never got a message about that. I can't explain why I acted like that, it doesn't make sense to me.

Am I the old man? I don't think I'm old.

No, when i targeted you, i find out info. I found you to be rude, and insulting. You wouldn't of been made aware that i targeted you.

Basically, if you was good, you wouldn't of behaved in such a manner.

I don't what to say. I shouldn't be mean or rude or anything. I guess I'm screwed then.

Vote: Tales

If you're going to give up and vote for yourself, you might as well just tell us you are mafia.

However, tell us a bit about your character, as in, name, role, and any descriptions given by Jonnas [Without directly quoting].

I was just kidding around.

Remove vote: Tales

My character is David Cromwell. The pm says I'm master of all sports and who spends way too much time on fruitless sports, according to others. I also have superior athletic abilities. My roleblocking is to make others unconscious with skills I learned in sport.

Well, the playful throw of the basketball to break my vile, does not agree with the descriptions used by MadDog. However it also doesn't agree with the fact you say you make others go unconscious.

It would be understandable for a younger sporty gentleman such as yourself to act rudely towards older gentlemen, which I suspect MadDog is. I still think you are mafia. And with this, I think Jayseven is too.

Just spent three hours going through the whole thread again, making confused notes.

If I follow the general discourse, and if I am to believe the knotted reasonings, then this is the list of players deemed 'good' by others who have been deemed 'good'

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Eenuh

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Marcamillian

-Nintendohnut

-ReZourceman

-Rummy

-The Peeps

Which leaves Zell and Tales.

I personally think that Eenuh and Maddog are certainly good, and throughout the thread I have wavered in my belief about everyone else - nintendohnut, Rummy and Dannyboy especially. We have no sign of a princess whatsoever, so I am unsure what to think of him.

This game has mostly been townies arguing amongst themselves. Smeagol was uncharacteristic, refusing to do his write-up analysis (too tricky when you're evil!), chair was fairly quiet, but extremely tactical, being the 2nd person to vote for smeagol. gmac was absent for most of the game.

I therefore think that Tales and Zell aught to be pursued first.

Vote: Tales

[..]

This game has mostly been townies arguing amongst themselves. Smeagol was uncharacteristic, refusing to do his write-up analysis (too tricky when you're evil!),

[..]

(I'll comment on that post-game :))

lol :P

Yeah I think the mafia has done well this time. The easiest way for town to get any further is for everyone to say what they did on each night.

Nintendohnut; why did you target rez on night 4, again?

No sign of a princess, jay? You did read the intro to this mafia, right?

Anyway, I don't really know what to think at the moment about the whole Zell/Tales business. I'll have to think it over.

Done well? Assuming there are at most 4 mafia left, which is highly unlikely. We are at 14, they would need us to be at 8 to win. That's 6 people left to kill. If there are 3 mafia left then 8 people will need to die, and so on. I think they have 2 or three left, meaning they are far from victory.