• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote : MadDog - 1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 4 - Diageo, Aqui1a, Dyson, Paj Meen Ah

Vote : Aqui1a - 1 - Chairdriver

Majority is 9

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps

Sure thing! :)

Day Phase ends at 10:15PM GMT on 25th October

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 6 - Diageo, Aqui1a, Dyson, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, MadDog.

Majority is 9

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps

Well, since it seems I'm going down anyway, I'll do the controversial thing and reveal what I'm not allowed to reveal. I assume it'll kill me, but that doesn't really matter now.

I am Metapod, a fragile tracker. I cannot be protected, and if I'm silenced, I'll die instead. The same goes for my partner, chairdriver, who is Kakuna. If one of us dies, the other evolves. What then happens, nobody knows but ReZ.

Now, what I'm not supposed to reveal, and what chairdriver does not know I know, is that he is, in fact, mafia. I would have been able to send a message to someone on a night of my decision with the info that Kakuna was evil, but I wanted to play my cards right. As long as I could keep it going, I would know who to suspect and not suspect. Chairdriver has stated both in the thread and to me personally that he trusts MadDog, which is why I am so certain MadDog is mafia. Also, chair claimed to have tracked Aqui1a and believes he was last night's killer, but as we've seen, that doesn't fit with the write-up, which is why I trust Aqui1a to be good.

Now, I'll probably die, and you'll hopefully trust my info. This should get rid of two mafias, chairdriver and MadDog, so it's a gain for the town.

SMITE ME, OH, MIGHTY SMITER!

Day Phase ends at 10:15PM GMT on 25th October

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 7 - Diageo, Aqui1a, Dyson, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, MadDog, Cube.

Majority is 9

And what has you and chair got to do with mine and Diageos situation? Just assumptions, which mean nothing. Why do me and Diageo, who are both town, have to defend ourselves?

Since chair trusts you and is evil, I assume you're evil as well.

Now, why I'm not dead yet, I don't understand at all. If ReZ has pulled a triple bluff on me, I shall be displeased.