NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

So it is, my mistake. I still think you are behaving differently, if anyone has any reason to vote for others I'd love to hear it but I'm not too pushed, mafia are being killed at night anyway.

I voted for him in the end. Okay I wasn't fully on his case since I didn't have definitive evidence but I voted for him and no-one else joined!

No you didn't :hmm:

Vote: Aqui1a - 3 - Chairdriver, Paj Meen Ah, Marcamilliain.

You've only voted twice from what I can see; once for MadDog and once for Dannyboy.

Vote: Ellmeister as we have no info and he is lying about voting for a member of the mafia.

I don't know but Vote:Paj

Can you just not?

You'll see in time how amazing I've been this game. Unless you're mafia.

But I'll refrain from the "reactionary counter vote" on you.

Vote: Elle-meister.

Lol? I made a mistake. You can vote me off but I've already been established as a townie.

I am the pokemon that I think Heroicjanitor showed the other day. I was astonished how he managed to guess which is why I questioned him.

I am SUPPOSED to be a protector, but for some reason cube said the ice pokemon was a roleblocker. To be honest, I haven't been able to say much because the write up always shows me not protecting but doing something odd.

I have quite a few things going on (see why life sucks thread) and I'm in two mafias, but I still though I questioned and voted for Aqui1a. So confused, I voted for him somewhere *checks other mafia*

Aqu1la's lack of response saddens me.

Vote: Aqu1la

Sorry for spelling your name wrong if I am!

I apologise guys, it was in the gentleman thread!

Told you I voted for him :p

I am SUPPOSED to be a protector, but for some reason cube said the ice pokemon was a roleblocker. To be honest, I haven't been able to say much because the write up always shows me not protecting but doing something odd.

Are you sure that you're not a jailkeeper (roleblock and protect)?

Assuming there are 5 mafia total and one of dannyboy/chair were mafia we're finding 2 mafia in 11 people. Bearing this in mind and as we don't seem to have any investigators I think we can afford to take a risk.

Vote: Ellmeister

Ok, here's finally another one, but I'll make it quick. It's not as effective if I haven't done the previous ones.. I'll try to catch up, but I fear won't have the 2 previous ones done before the deadline, I'll have to reread all the posts as well. I'll try to have them for tomorrow.

[..]

A yellow, black and red Pokemon pulled its needle arms out of the pumpkin it was carving, and had decided to follow someone. It found a small brown, beige, red and yellow Pokemon who had just set out for the night himself, after hanging a novelty spider on his front door.

This was Chair I guess, doing his tracking stuff, on the roleblocker from previous nights? Do we know who that is?

Elsewhere a small Pokemon was creating ice sculptures of witches in its garden. It waddled away to throw up an impressive ice barrier in front of a relaxed Pokemon.

So this is Ellmeister? Who did he (try to) protect?

No time for such festivities, the black, blue and yellow Pokemon snapped out of his meditation. It had finally sensed the energy of the Pokemon that had...so far...eluded its grasp. It leapt up at lightning speed, no care for damaging the hand woven thatching of its hut, and shot towards the sky...

I have no idea who this is. But the effect isn't shown in this write-up I believe.. Do we have to wait another turn to see what it does?

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon was shining greatly, as it happily bobbed for apples.

MadDog doing his thing

Meanwhile a Pokemon was not surprised at the events of the night. KNOCK KNOCK. It had almost been expecting it...but it wasn't Trick or Treaters.... The Pokemon nodded at its new allies.

Hmm, a recruitment this late in the game? I wonder if this is a turningpoint or if it's going to matter at all.

SQUIRT!

I think it was heroicjanitor or Diageo who suggested Squirtle? But I can't see what it would do in that case..

Once again the tiny black Pokemon shot out, swimming up shore. Its target was not far away at all. But the yellow, black and red Pokemon had a very special defence. It saw a black dot in the sky, zooming towards it and it instantly increased its speed and threw up illusions of itself. Double Team was used! Confused, the black Pokemon shut its eyes and guessed....

It hit the floor and glanced behind. The projections gradually poofed into thin air, and the real Beedrill flew backwards from the force of the succesful hit. He splashed into the stream, a pool of blood appearing around the water surrounding him. The black Pokemon was about to jump back into the stream to return to its allies with this "trophey", when it felt something above it, and it glanced up.

FfffrrrzzzzzzttttBOOOOM. A dark red sphere of energy hit the tiny Pokemon bang on. It tried to crawl to the stream but a large paw smashed down pinning it to the floor. The ruthless Pokemon saw no mercy and smashed its head into the tiny Pokemon with an almighty explosion of power...its life was ended and it gasped for its last breaths....

Hmm, personally, I was convinced Chair was evil (too), after that Dannyboy partnership thing. I'd say it's good we got rid of both of them.

Well, and then dan-likes-tress.. Nohting really to say about that.

Anyway, like I said, I'll try to catch up and do the previous 2 nights, perhaps that would still be useful. For now, I think I'll just hop on the bandwagon, and

vote: Ellmeister

No my role says I create a wall of ice and it protects my target. Personally I don't believe ReZ since it doesn't seem to be protecting.

I like the way people say they can afford to take a risk. There is no founded information that by lynching me will show up any mafia people or townies if I am lynched.

All you have is someone blaming me because I wrongly said I did something...which I did in the other mafia game as quoted above.

Withdraw vote Wish I had something to add to that analysis

I amn't sure either Chairdriver or Dannyboy were evil any more, I think they may both have been given the same message and the promise of more power if the other died.

Anyway one more vote until Ellmeister dies. I always hesitate at this part since we have no concrete proof :(

Did everyone miss the post where I said that the person that roleblocked me (who is apparently Elm) is good?

(Doublepost) Scratch that. It's entirely possible that the roleblocking would also affect that ability.

Did everyone miss the post where I said that the person that roleblocked me (who is apparently Elm) is good?

You mean the previous day? That wasn't Ellmeister. You were roleblocked by a brown, beige, red and yellow pokemon. Ellmeister is pink and yellow and used his ice later in the write-up.

Also the day is over.

Day phase ended at 7:52PM, all posts thereafter should be ignored.

Vote: Ellmeister - 6 - The Peeps, Paj Meen Ah, Nintendohnut, Marcamillian, Sméagol.

Ellmeister was grabbed by his team mates and thrown in the sea to see if he could swim. If he swam they would know he was a water Pokemon and part of the mafia.

238.png

Ellmeister is dead. He was Smoochum, the towns protector.

The rest of the town felt sorrowful (or at least appeared sorrowful) and returned to their huts. However one of the group yelled out. He had spotted something on the shore...

11a.png

Dannyboy-the-Dane's body was found on the shore. He was a townie.

15.png

Chairdrivers body was found on the shore. He was a townie.

All was not well at all.

Knowing that they were in majority the remaining mafia members struck. Kyogre was the first to go into action. He gracefully made his way over to the meditators house. Hydro Pump was used! Lucario leapt to his feet and used Aura Sphere yet again, but this time the attack missed! Kyogre unleashed a devastating Blizzard attack! Lucario was frozen solid, and with an almight smash Kyogre obliterated Lucario.

448a.png

Paj Meen Ah is dead. He was Lucario, the neutral vigilante.

Surfing Pikachu had only been part of the mafia for a single day, but he grabbed his new ally Surskit, and they headed out on his surfboard. Surf was used, and a gigantic tidal wave tore through poor Minezumi's house. Before he could catch a breath he was tied down by Surskits Cotton Spore attack and Surfing Pikachu unleashed an almighty Thunderbolt, frying the rodent Pokemons fur and skin.

minezumi_sprite_by_DaBomberDudeGuy.png

The Peeps is dead. He was Minezumi, the towns roleblocker.

Next up Tentacool left the mafia hut. SQUIRT! He doused himself in thick black ink so he could approach his victim stealthily. He slipped under the hut and then when he was inside he shot more ink around all the exits, the ink so gloopy that it sealed the establishment shut. Venomoth was awoken from its slumber by the squirting noise. It flew upwards, but banged into the ceiling. Tentacool used Acid! But Venomoth was poison itself! Tentacool grimaced and concentrated hard, just as Venomoth swooped down it discharged a powerful Water Pulse! Venomoth crashed into the side of the hut at full speed. It killed itself in its confusion.

49a.png

heroicjanitor is dead. He was Venomoth, the towns double voter with a lynchbomb.

Anorith and Lileep were in their hut. Partners from the very beginning they discussed their next actions. Anorith was gazing out of the window, checking for danger, as he asked Lileep who they should target next. He didn't get a response. "Lileep....well? Who should we target?" Lileep responded. "You." Wrap was used! Anorith was suffocated by Lileep.

347a.png

Diaegeo is dead. He was Anorith, stalker and betrayed by his partner.

The mafia regrouped to target the final player. They all broke down the large mansion with their powerful water attacks, but Lickylicki was too strong. All of their attacks bounced off of him like he was made of jelly. Agreeing that one player was no threat to them, they left the scene.

463a.png

Rummy survived and has won. He was the neutral Lickilicky, his goal to survive till the end.

The mafia returned to their mafia hut and waited for....their master. Epilogue tomorrow! The mafia won.

382a.png

Marcamillian was Kyogre, the mafias paranoid don and invisible double voter.

283a.png

Sméagol was Surskit, tiny roleblocker who never appeared in the write up.

72a.png

Nintendohnut was Tentacool, capable of shrouding Pokemon in black ink and immune to all powers with his clear body.

345a.png

MadDog was Lileep, mirror redirector and traitor to his loyal partner.

Surfing_Pikachu.png

Cube was Surfing Pikachu, power protector and Neutral until mafia targeted him.

In the game that said;

THE FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL. This is a rule. In the whole of this game...and for its ENTIRETY...you are to TRUST NO ONE. You have been warned.

Lickilicky was right.

Does trust no one mean don't trust the GM, either? I don't trust him much as it is anyway...

I could have killed you, ReZ! :p

ReZ told me, after I had died, that both chair and I had been told the other was secretly mafia.

I've gotta go to bed/people in bed so cannot type. More info tomorrow but for now;

PokeMafia Trust No One

Mafia

Mafia Rules - The mafia can target a player to be killed in the night phase. Whichever mafia member makes the kill, sacrifices their night power to do so.

Kyogre - (Mafia Don) (Invisible Influential) Kyogre has a double vote, but this will only become visible if the player reaches majority. (Trust No One Secret Role Information - There is a mole working for the town within the mafia. You as the mafia don are the only person who knows this.) (Trust No One Unbeknownst Role Information - There is no mole in the mafia)

Surskit (Tiny Roleblocker) Surskit can target a player in the night phase, and their power will be cancelled. Surskit does not appear in the write-up.

Luvdisc (Redirector) Luvdisc can target a player in the night phase to be redirected. Select a player and they will be randomly redirected onto another player.

Tentacool (Ink Splash, Clear Body) Tentacool can target a player in the night phase to be shot at with ink. In the following write-up they will appear as a black Pokemon. Tentacool has a clear body and is immune to all powers. The targetting player will not become aware of this. If Tentacool is tracked it will show no targets, roleblocks will appear succesful and other abilities will not work.

Lanturn (Electric Light Message Beacon, Vote Forcer) On odd nights Lanturn can choose one sentence to be added into the following days write up. On Even nights Lanturn can target a player to have their vote forced. The targeted player must write "Vote : X" only and will be free to talk, but will not be permited to say they have had their vote forced, and they must either lie or ignore any requests asking about their vote.

Townies

Shiney Pikachu - (Uber) (Mirror Tracker, Lynch Halt) (Shiney Rules : Shiney Pokemon are immune to Post Restriction Type Attacks) Shiney Pikachu will be told who targets it in the night phase. Once during the game you can choose to stop a lynch before majority has been reached. If you do then Night Phase will begin.

Shiney Pichu - (Traitor) (Shiney Rules : Shiney Pokemon are immune to Post Restriction Type Attacks) You are a townie, however you only win if the mafia win. The Mafia are ; . You are (obviously) not able to reveal who the mafia are and should generally attempt to divert lynching away from mafia members as the only way you will win is if the mafia win. You are not able to communicate with the mafia.

Absol (Amnesia) You must target a character each night. (Trust No One Unbeknownst Role Information - the target will be investigated and incorrect information will be sent to a random player.)

Gulpin (Investigator) Gulpin can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back with details on the person you investigate. (Trust No One Secret Role Information - Dumb Investigator. Gulpin will be sent the incorrect information.)

Muk (Jailkeep) Muk can select a target at night. That player will be roleblocked and protected and power protected - they will be removed from the night phase entirely, in your sticky goo body.

Metapod (Partner, Fragile Tracker) Metapod shares a special bond with

Kakuna. You can talk freely with Cascoon outside the mafia game thread, and can PM them at any time. Choose a target at night, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Metapod cannot be protected and if Metapod is targetted to be Silenced (type attacks), Metapod will be killed instead. If Kakuna is killed or lynched Silcoon will evolve. (Trust No One Secret Role Information - Kakuna is secretly a member of the mafia. You cannot reveal that you know this and you are not permitted to vote for Kakuna. Secret Ability - Messenger Once in the game you can target a player in the night phase. I will send them a secret message stating that Kakuna is in the mafia. They will not be told who Kakuna is.) (Trust No One Unbeknownst Role Information - Kakuna is not a member of the mafia.)

Kakuna (Partner, Fragile Tracker) Kakuna shares a special bond with Metapod. You can talk freely with Metapod outside the mafia game thread, and can PM them at any time. Choose a target at night, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Kakuna cannot be protected and if Kakuna is targetted to be Silenced (type attacks), Kakuna will be killed instead. If Metapod is killed or lynched Kakuna will evolve. (Trust No One Secret Role Information - Metapod is secretly a member of the mafia. You cannot reveal that you know this and you are not permitted to vote for Metapod. Secret Ability - Messenger Once in the game you can target a player in the night phase. I will send them a secret message stating that Metapod is in the mafia. They will not be told who Metapod is.) (Trust No One Unbeknownst Role Information - Metapod is not a member of the mafia.)

Beedrill (Double Team, Tracker) Beedrill is a lightning fast Pokemon. Choose a target at night, and you will be sent a PM back confirming who that player targeted. Beedrill is immune to redirection, and has a 50% chance protection against night kills.

Lileep (Partner, Mirror Redirector) Choose a target at night. Anyone that targets you will instead target that player (apart from Roleblockers) (Trust No One Secret Role Information - You are a mole and are a member of the mafia. You win when the mafia are in majority. You do not count towards the majority for the mafia.)

Anorith (Partner, Stalker) Choose a target at night. You will be sent details of anyone who targetted that player in that night phase.

Minezumi (Roleblocker) Minezumi can target a player in the night phase, and their power will be cancelled.

Smoochum (Protector) Choose a target in the night phase, and that player will be protected from being killed as you will create a loving ice barrier to save them..

Venomoth (Influential, Stun Spore Lynchbomb) Venemoths votes count as double. Lynchbomb, If Venomoth is lynched, the first mafia member that voted to lynch you will be silenced in the following day phase.

Neutral

Surfing Pikachu (Power Protector, Tide Rider) Surfing Pikachu is a laid back Pokemon and comes and goes with the tide. If Surfing Pikachu is targeted by the Mafia (for anything) then Surfing Pikachu will join the mafia. As long as Surfing Pikachu is Neutral its win condition is the same as the towns. Surfing Pikachu can target a player in the night phase to be whisked away on a surfing board. They will be protected from all targetting powers (apart from killing)

Lucario (Serial Killer) Lucario can target a player in the night phase to be killed. Lucario wins the game if it is alive when the mafia or town have reached majority or when you have killed 6 people. (Trust No One Unbeknownst Role Information - On odd nights Lucario's kill power will fail, and appear as being roleblocked by a yellow and red small Pokemon, as such Lucario's win condition is to kill four players.)

Lickylick (Survivor) Lickylick is immune to being killed in the night phase. Lickylick wins the game if it is alive at the end of the game. Lickylick cannot reveal its win condition and cannot role claim as Lickylick. If someone accuses you of being Lickylick then you must deny it.

Edited by ReZourceman

I had no idea the mafia were that close to majority :hmm:

Great game but it ended too quick lol

So tentacool squirted the killer every night? Damn :( we all thought we were after a black pokemon

Edited by The Peeps

Ooohh now it all makes sense... That's how luvdisc was black.

I knew someone's partner would turn out evil, danny and chair were both good. We were barking up the wrong tree all game. I can't believe they have majority already :(

I killed myself in my confusion, awesome.

We rocked at this game even though I say so myself :D My squirt power had so many people confused, which was awesome. I was also suspicious (and posted in our mafia forum) that Rez was lying about the mole, but as we weren't sure we just ignored the info. Worked out okay in the end!

Still, well played everyone. We were going to try and kill Rummy tonight I think, or get him lynched tomorrow if he hadn't have died. Oh well :)

Also: Diageo protecting/backing up maddog made it quite easy for us in the end. Diageo was so adamant that maddog was good I even started to believe he was the mole in the mafia! But in the end it worked out in our favour. What I would say is we only had 1 lynch in this game as far as I remember. It really helped the mafia as there was never any real chance of us dying.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Oh m'lord. I thought the town was really close to winning or something. I killed two of you, IIRC. I was great.

I can't believe MadDog went unlynched... It was so obvious!

Also, being Gulpin, I strongly suspected my own incompetence. I didn't have much time to confirm this, though.

Well played, mafiosos. I applaud you.