N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't actually roleclaimed.

Also: Ell, now that you're here again... You asked me what I did last night earlier on. What was that abaaaaat?

He has roleclaimed.

I'm Lileep. My power is whoever targets me, will instead target whoever I target. I'm good. You sure your info is correct?

How is he reflecting to you? Are you the one that made the "Squirt." Or even better, are you the black pokemon?

The write-up said he was particularly reflective. Showing he was prepared to reflect.

Once again, calm down.

Lileep doesn't kill anyone. The fact that your power says that he targeted Zell is wrong. Therefore it doesn't match up.

Sorry, I didn't actually mean to be offensive. You know how people get worked up over these games. :heh:

For the same reason I know he is town. He is lileep, he is town, he targeted no one yesterday.

Again, it's word against word. You claim to know stuff about MadDog, yet my info contradicts yours. I'm becoming more and more certain you have been misled in all of this. How do you know you're not the one whose info is wrong?

Alright, I'll just reveal it. I'm getting bored already.

Me and MadDog are partners. Town partners. I know he is good because we are allowed talk outside the thread, and Rez said so himself when he sent out the roles. We got the roles together.

We both targeted no one on the first night.

That is the reason, he is definitely good. Also, the reason that we are a group, makes me suspicious of you having allies. How many good teams could there be?

Also I haven't asked who MadDog targeted, but he is particularly reflective, probably because a lot of people targeted him.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

For all you know MadDog got another pm saying he was evil. He hasn't defended himself at all, he's leaving you to do it. Maybe he wants you to look suspicious instead. I'm just thinking out loud btw trying to fit both of your stories.

Except he was "particularly reflective". Sounds like he was looking to redirect someone to me.

What I meant here was "It sounds to me like he was looking to redirect someone" in case anyone is confused.

He's not online. I'm defending him because people tried to lynch him the other day. What else can he say anyway. You don't believe him.

He asked me to come out with partner info if he was going to get lynched. Which doesn't sound evil at all. The write-up goes with everything he has said. And all Dannyboy is saying is, "trust me, I know what I'm doing, but I can't tell you why because I will die". It's ludicrous to even entertain the idea.

While we are all coming out I have a double vote and a lynch bomb :)

I don't like how the black pokemon is really fast now but in the previous night he had trouble moving.

Was it MadDog who redirected the athletic pokemon?

A message was written, did anyone see it?

Was sunny day used or something? Since the night was hot the ice barrier couldn't be used? I have too many questions :(

The Peeps has replaced MoogleViper as he found himself with lack of internet for several days.

No other players in this game will be eligible for replacement. The Peeps is only replacing MoogleViper due to the very early stage in the game that he died, and that we are currently at.

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps