NEurope
Rummy

Hey kids, you wanna get liiiiiive? (FS)

So, I recently came into possession of 28 months of live, in two 12+2=14 month bundles. Add to this, rather annoyingly, I've finally found an xbox live started pack I bought for my original xbox and never used(checked the code it says it's a code for 12 months of gold mems when I put it in on my box, but I did not confirm obv), I also now have another 12 months of live. 40 months of live is probably far too much for one young man!

So here is the deal. Do you want either 14 months or 12 months of live and how much for? I'm going to be putting at least one of the 3 codes in my possession onto my account by the end of the week, and I might keep another, depends what you're offering. I can email the codes, or if you don't trust me and buy a 14 month, I can post it at extra cost(both halo style/themed and still sealed up). The 12 month is obviously already scratched off, I needed to check it was a valid code still.

If you're selling it quite cheap then I'll grab my mits on it! It just depends how much you're looking for :)

Haha, well it looks like I could be getting around about £2.50 per month for either of them, so I dunno if anyone wants to pay that or more. It'll take me a few days to sort out, as I'm currently a bit busy due to my cousin being over from the states.

Ok, so I've used a 14 month already onto my xbox, and at the moment my friend might be interested in another for the aforementioned price of £2.50 a month, and so I'm presently waiting til I see him this week to find out if he's going to get his live sorted, because I'd love to help get him online so I can kick his arse at some stuff. Until then, I'm not going to take anything less for the Live, sorry guys.

While I understand that, you can buy the same thing for very slightly more in shops such as CEX, or an amazon (£32 and £33 respectively). Plus with the boxed versions people would have to pay for delivery. I'm not saying people won't buy is as they clearly are interested, I'm just saying it's nearly as cheap elsewhere.

A fair point, though I can also just email/PM the code pretty much instantly, so it's still not bad. Anyhow my friend is umming and a bit erring, so I'll give it another week then I'll probably be willing to part with one of these.