Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

R.I.P Tony Curtis

Beast

I've only seen Some Like It Hot that he's been in (that I recall) but I enjoy that film. Recorded it last night but at my mother's and I don't live there any more so lord knows when I'll watch.

No doubt I'll be able to pop into Tescos tomorrow and they'd suddenly be stocked with hundreds of copies of his films though.

what?! :(

This is the first I've heard of it, I have no idea why it hasn't been more broadcast or maybe I'm just not in tune with news these days.

Though I haven't seen many films with him, I have seen things like "Some like it Hot" and he is just amazing :love:

Also know him for being married to Janet Leigh(the girl in the famous shower scene - Psycho).

Absolute legend.

Just read this in friday's paper on the train home. Genuinely stunned... that he's Jamie Lee-Curtis's father. She's a milf if I ever saw one!

But seriousleeeigh-curtis is a hottyLOL

But SEEREEEOUUUZLEEY! I was all ":o!!" when I found out. He was 85 though, and richer and more laid than I'll ever be. PROPS!

A bit of an irrelevant post but I just want to say that Marilyn in that picture looks absolutely beautiful!

My sister is pretty obsessed with Marilyn and reads many books on her. Naturally, she loves to tell me all about them. Very interesting stuff, she was quite a character.

I'd recommend if anyone was interesting in maybe buying some books on her life.

Speaking of "Some Like it Hot", I remember reading someone, or maybe it was my sister who told me, that one of the main characters in the movie, not sure if it's Tony Curtis or the other fella, but they said years after Marilyn's death that kissing her was like kissing the devil, or something along those lines. She was, apparently, a bitch :p