Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

I'll post after I see what MadDog has to say, I don't like it when already-been-players replace people in these games. Don't think I'm not posting or stalling.

Also, I'm keen to lynch at times because of the time limit on the days. I'm pretty sure I've been more conservative with my voting than some, though, and it makes me suspicious of you to so quickly jump on me, but I won't vote for you yet.

(Oh, I was meant to post asking, what does the Jail Keeper role do? I tried a google but didn't get much luck)

So, who targetted me on Night 1?

Also, why is it that we've concluced janitor is evil, because ReZ is good?

Just cos I'm gonna be not here much due to work, I guess I'll Vote:heroicjanitor for now.

Not the first to vote, not leading the bandwagon, going with the reasoning of others in the thread. Everyone agrees he was suspicious and could have helped himself with a roleclaim. I was unsure tbh, but again the time pressures made me want to vote because I was going to be at work and thought I wouldn't get a vote in in time. I may even have been too late with my vote, cos I don't show up in the vote count chair did, so that's hardly being too quick to vote at all! Also for the record, I'm at work this afternoon(2-10), not sitting quietly. I'll try and get on when I'm there, but it's a pretty unpredictable environment, so expect me late tonight, or sometime day tomorrow.

Someone has the power to make people think stuff?

Also, just cos, I'm going to Vote: ReZ

A vote to put the pressure on, and because I still suspected him but yes admittedly, I had very little basis for it. I planned to withdraw this vote depending on what info came, but no other/further votes came of it, and I wasn't here when ReZ posted and Night fell. Notice how I didn't push the matter, either.

Haha, well I'm going to jump on this delightful little bandwagon for now, Vote:ReZ.

Seriously though, does anyone have any helpful info?

(also, how long is day phase?)

A bit of bandwagoning, but also he DOES tend to die quite early in mafias.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas, I did exactly what you told me not to because I didn't trut you entirely. As a result, I trust you a bit more now. That's more than what I could have gained from other investigations.

Anyway, I'm willing to put a bit of pressure on Rummy.

Vote: Rummy

Are you neutral, Rummy? And if so, what's your win condition?

I see. Which night was it used on?

And yes, I am Neutral. My only aim is to survive to the end. If I die, I lose.

Also, heading to work now. Will be on tomorrow by the latest, will try and be on before then, but can't make any promises.

I would however, like to re-draw attention to my previous post, highlighting that MadDog jumped on me quickly for, apparently, being too quick to jump on other people, when I've clearly shown that to not be the case.

If that were true then you wouldn't be neutral.

Uh, yes I would? If the mafia win, or the town win, it doesn't matter, If I'm alive at the end, I get my win.

You guys are free to lynch me off btw, because really it's me vs everyone else. I've been open and I've got more to say, but I really need to leave for work!

I don't think voting off a neutral is especially going to help us that much. The town has the majority right now so surely a neutral will want to side with the town and help us out? There's every chance the mafia will want to take him out anyway so they're the only ones that win.

Although I can understand the votes because they came in before Rummy's full explanation and sometimes neutrals can damage the town. With the win condition he has, I don't see any threat from him. As long as he's not lying...

We have about two hours to do something. I'm going to face the facts that no one is getting lynched today. This is terrible, we'll never win this way. We must do something.

Dannyboy seems very eager to vote for anyone he can, but he has also roleclaimed and been somewhat helpful.

Jonnas initiated the vote for Herojan bandwagon which got him killed about 30 minutes later.

Paj seems to be keeping low, not saying much.

Rummy seemed very defensive about his voting patterns, not saying much until he was put on the spot.

The Cube and The Peeps seem to be just rolling along with whatever everyone else is doing. And we know very little about them.

And everyone else is basically inactive.

MadDog is here to replace Dyson and comes right out with wanting to lynch a neutral. Which could be seen as townie or mafia.

We voted because of his inactivity right?

Jayseven has been back for a while, I don't see why he hasn't posted either. And Zell has posted once, so maybe we should change back to Jay?

Although Zell could have posted just to keep himself safe...

I heard though that Jayseven was knocking on death's door? That might be the reason.

Better vote before we decide on voting but then it's too late.

Vote: Zell

Please don't vote for me. There's a reason I haven't been saying much: I'm a protector. Sorry but you've got the wrong lead.

If we have to vote for anyone, I say Jonnas. This isn't an attempt to get pressure off me, I genuinely suspect him.

Please don't vote for me. There's a reason I haven't been saying much: I'm a protector. Sorry but you've got the wrong lead.

If we have to vote for anyone, I say Jonnas. This isn't an attempt to get pressure off me, I genuinely suspect him.

Don't say that! Shit....

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!