Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I still think he's evil. Would I still be alive if he was, since I started making him look suspicious? Maybe they knew I would be protected... I'm not sure yet. I want a bit more info first. Surely we have some investigators or trackers who found out something useful.

Are you some sort of reverse roleblocker Jonnas?

Well, it's always hard to read something into nightkills. Last dayphase, the theory was brought up that if ReZ is good, heroicjanitor is evil. Now ReZ is dead and has turned up good. Either the mafia saw it as an opportunity to have us lynch heroicjanitor - or they did it exactly to make us think that and thus not lynch heroicjanitor.

Hang on people, if Jonnas is some sort of reverse roleblocker, that is way more suspicious than HeroicJanitor. Is that power even allowed, is it not too powerful? How exactly would Dannyboy's power not work. I guess it could be that you can't target anyone. Little help Jonnas?

Hang on people, if Jonnas is some sort of reverse roleblocker, that is way more suspicious than HeroicJanitor. Is that power even allowed, is it not too powerful? How exactly would Dannyboy's power not work. I guess it could be that you can't target anyone. Little help Jonnas?

I am not a reverse roleblocker. I just...chose not to use my power. I suppose this could make Dannyboy's tracking powers fail.

Anyway, using your powers on me is wasting your night. Trust me on this.

I am not a reverse roleblocker. I just...chose not to use my power. I suppose this could make Dannyboy's tracking powers fail.

Anyway, using your powers on me is wasting your night. Trust me on this.

I don't like what you're saying there. Why should we trust you?

Regarding HeroJan, why are there always preconceived notions that there are only one of each role in a game?

Regarding HeroJan, why are there always preconceived notions that there are only one of each role in a game?

It's not that there can only be one roleblocker on each side, it's just weird that chair would include two roleblockers on the townies' side when he mentioned that townie roleblockers may be too powerful. Not to mention, this game only had 16 players, townie roleblockers become that much more prominent.

Anyway, it wouldn't make sense, even if chairdriver wanted to shake the rules a little bit.

I don't like what you're saying there. Why should we trust you?

I don't do anything worthwhile during the night (I was only talking to the investigators, by the way).

I might as well say it: I am Daredevil, and my power only worked as long as Elektra was alive. I didn't even know she was MadDog. I am now a useless townie.

Lame character, lame role. Fitting.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!