Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

Does this mean you're an x-lady ReZ? Maybe a villainous lady? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DOOOOO.

Everyone hates you in mafia, you've no choice :p

The most scantily clad X-Men is probably Emma Frost, and I am not her. I am probably the most scantily clad character in the Marvel Universe.

Apart from Lockjaw.

Lockjaw.jpg

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most scantily clad X-Men is probably Emma Frost, and I am not her. I am probably the most scantily clad character in the Marvel Universe.

Technically whenever Husk uses her powers to turn her full body into a new material, she is completely naked. She has to "husk" herself a new costume out of skin. It's disgusting.

Also on the topic of X-scantiness:

91852-153862-madelyne-pryor.jpg

I raise you Goblyn Queen. I love the subtle phallic metaphor in that pic. :hmm:

Day two for us now it seems, surely someone has some info by now? ReZ is amazingly still alive as well, it does lend some credence to the previous mafia possibility by terrible logic. If I was mafia I'd probably kill him, but then again, maybe I wouldn't. I do still want to know who he is though.

Well, I'm a tracker, and I got that The Peeps targetted ReZourceman on Night 1. On Night 2, ReZourceman targetted you, Jonnas.

Well... there was a train going against ReZourceman, but Peeps said nothing about that. Actually, he laid really low.

And...I don't think anything unusual happened to me. Then again, if I was roleblocked, I wouldn't know the difference.

Vote: The Peeps

Because a flimsy lead is a lead nonetheless.

Well... there was a train going against ReZourceman, but Peeps said nothing about that. Actually, he laid really low.

And...I don't think anything unusual happened to me. Then again, if I was roleblocked, I wouldn't know the difference.

Vote: The Peeps

Because a flimsy lead is a lead nonetheless.

Wait, what? There was no train going on, it was all just shenanigans. You're suggesting that he should have put himself in the mafia's targetting reticle because of a joke? That doesn't even qualify as a flimsy lead, man.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!