Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a question of trust, he could not be an investigator at all, and have found out information through other means in the mafia. And now he is using his credibility to get someone lynched.

Also, if Dyson was an investigator, probably the best role you could get in a cryptic game like this, why would he lose interest completely.

And there's the fact that the information could be tampered with and we are jumping right into the mafia's hands. I will look upon this further.

Surely if Zell, the claimed protector, protected MadDog yesterday, we could trust his info better. Can you answer this question Zell?

Can someone do me the honours of voting for Jonnas? He's jumping on absolutely everyone.

You're the second person I'm jumping on today :heh:. And like I said, I'm following MadDog's info.

MadDog's info being tampered with is very unlikely, I think. How do you think it was done?

@ those people who aren't voting Cube when there's clear evidence on the table. You are making me very suspicious of you. There are no write ups in the game, so you're going have to trust me. I got info saying Rummy is neutral, and he was. Just trust me.

I'm 100% sure my info is right, this seems to be a hardcore game, so i very much doubt they'll be redirectors and confusers.

Where did you get that from?

Re-directors are standard mafia roles. Jonnas has claimed a completely made-up mafia role.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!