N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Just finished reading the recent posts and I say that I was lime in the first night.

I change colour every night and get a random power every night.

I killed Moogleviper at random because I did not want to waste my kill power doing nothing.

Last night I was Pink and was allowed to send a message to a player.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas; you targetted yourself?

Loopholes FTW! :bouncy:

Just finished reading the recent posts and I say that I was lime in the first night.

I change colour every night and get a random power every night.

I killed Moogleviper at random because I did not want to waste my kill power doing nothing.

Last night I was Pink and was allowed to send a message to a player.

Your story sounds plausible... But what colour were you on the second night?

You get a random colour every night? You were Lime in night 1 and 2, unless Dannyboy doesn't know many colours it's unlikely it's random. So either there are only 2 or 3 colours you get randomly assigned each night or you can pick between them. Switching colours probably wastes a night which is why you stayed at home on the 2nd night. Picking someone at random to kill isn't innocent either way and my vote stands.

Night 2 was the night where lots of people stayed at home

Dark Red, Yellow, Dark Blue, Bright Red, Lime, Cyan, Dark Magenta and Dark Yellow all stayed at home.

Lime is seen staying at home. So you were lime 2 nights running then changed to pink?

What message did you send to Diageo then?

Lime is seen staying at home. So you were lime 2 nights running then changed to pink?

What message did you send to Diageo then?

Me using my power could be what made me change

This is what I send him:

"you must write in your role's colour during the next day phase"

In an attempt to narrow who is which colour.

How convenient you send a message to the dead guy...

Vote: Mundi

What are you insinuating?

That I did not send the message or that the message had something to do with him dying?

Because from the looks of it, black and white were working together and if one of them died so would the other.

I am so confused. 4 people to kill Dyson?! Or does it mean he was targetted by 4 people, one of whom was the killer and the others were powers? Even so, the fact we've had two mafia die, I'm pretty sure there's at least 2 mafias, if not possibly even 3. I was thinking that for that killing, it was the entire mafia working together to target one man.

Also, I want to hear from Jonnas what colour he is.

Also, just because I haven't got much ability to do anything else and I'm scared this'll all end quite quickly; Vote:Mundi

Surprised i'm alive. So the underlining doesn't mean death, wonder what it means. You know a killer Jonnas? Who is it?

I'm thinking it might be an identifying power. Someone targets someone and they are underlined in the writeup, so they then know who they are. An interesting one, if that is the case.

Ok, I totally skimmed that writeup, scrap my mafia working together theory. That's 4 bullets for 4 killers into Dyson's grey matter. I need to think, be back in a bit. Currently, I'm thinking there is at least one vigilante killer, also two mafias. Dyson was previously outed as being mafia, and the other mafia are trying to first take out mafia before the town, as of course that reduces their chances of being killed because the mafia have killing powers.

Now, I have a double vote, and in this rather tumultuous environment, with such fast killings, that's going to be quite handy and advantageous to us soon, as we'll so much faster approach smaller majoritys, where the double vote will come in handy soon. Thus, I request that any of our town protectors do me a favour and protect me tonight, because I don't foresee lasting too long with this.

Dark Cyan, mon ami.

Ok, that's a fair claim, I was curious if you would say that you were in fact, the real Cyan. Which I know you're not, for *I* am the real Cyan, and this means you ARE the protecting Cyan of the earlier writeup. Would you be so kind as to protect your Cyanese bretherin, tonight?

Jonnas already said he's dark cyan.

I might have missed it if it wasn't in colour, I'm doing alot of skimming :x

How did you get info on Diageo? The only person who targeted him was Bright Green but then you would know who white is too?

I don't know who white is. I know that black/Diageo could get a person's colour, on certain occasions colour and alignment, and on one special occasion kill someone.

I didn't speak up sooner because it is clearly not a mafia role. And seeing as he (and black) killed a mafioso it looks like I was right to keep it quiet. Shame we've lost an investigator, but it looks like white and black had/have their own agenda.

Anyway heroicjanitor, I'm assuming you're white? Like I said, I didn't find out who white is but as you're asking to test my information I guess it's you.

I've had nothing else so far, my power has basically become entirely useless since night 2 (which is the only night I got anything).

In other news, the colour changes make this game almost entirely impossible to keep track of. Seeing as there are, in some cases (such as jonnas and rummy apparently) normal and dark versions of colours, trying to work out which ones have been changed is basically pointless. Ah well!

I don't know who white is. I know that black/Diageo could get a person's colour, on certain occasions colour and alignment, and on one special occasion kill someone.

I didn't speak up sooner because it is clearly not a mafia role. And seeing as he (and black) killed a mafioso it looks like I was right to keep it quiet. Shame we've lost an investigator, but it looks like white and black had/have their own agenda.

Anyway heroicjanitor, I'm assuming you're white? Like I said, I didn't find out who white is but as you're asking to test my information I guess it's you.

I've had nothing else so far, my power has basically become entirely useless since night 2 (which is the only night I got anything).

In other news, the colour changes make this game almost entirely impossible to keep track of. Seeing as there are, in some cases (such as jonnas and rummy apparently) normal and dark versions of colours, trying to work out which ones have been changed is basically pointless. Ah well!

What I've been thinking is that it is the doing of Black and White that changes the colours up or down, and now that we've lost Diageo there may well be no more darkening of colours. However, there can still be lightening, as White is still out there.

However, it's just a theory, and only white can confirm. I'm also not going to assume they're on the same sides, not yet, anyway. Of course, if White is then he'll come forward, as Diageo was town. If he doesn't, I think maybe he might be mafia or neutral.