N-Europe

N-E Massive: Bohemian Rhapsody

Beast

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, so I've just read over the available lines for singing (oh lord :p)

I'm a little confused. I think I saw a couple of lines here and there to sing like the "galileo" part, then there is the parts where everybody sings, and then there is the groups of Diego and ReZ.

I'd like maybe just a fairly small part, please. Also, *brainwave!* If you need groups of two for that ReZ and Diego part, I think it'd be pretty "snazzy" if I did the duet with you, Diego. At the earliest, I'll see him in about a week or 2 so not sure if there is a deadline :S

Be warned though, I would so outshine you :p

right, so I've just read over the available lines for singing (oh lord :p)

I'm a little confused. I think I saw a couple of lines here and there to sing like the "galileo" part, then there is the parts where everybody sings, and then there is the groups of Diego and ReZ.

I'd like maybe just a fairly small part, please. Also, *brainwave!* If you need groups of two for that ReZ and Diego part, I think it'd be pretty "snazzy" if I did the duet with you, Diego. At the earliest, I'll see him in about a week or 2 so not sure if there is a deadline :S

Be warned though, I would so outshine you :p

I'm not singing with you. My ears would burst and I need them for my Psychology degree.

right, so I just recorded the parts that I know so far of the song. I'll try upload them asap. I hope they're good enough :S

They are very simple and if you need more then tell me, I'll be able to pick it up from youtube, no bother.

I'm not singing with you. My ears would burst and I need them for my Psychology degree.

So that's a maybe then? :p

EDIT

ah, it's finally uploaded :)

Sorry for the "fuzz" noise in the background, my camera was out of any good amount of memory so I had to use the lowest quality level :p

If you need me to change anything, then please tell me :) Or add anything else. I only realized after I uploaded this video that I could have done that one piano beat before "I see a little.......can you do the fantango" I think those are the lyrics :hmm:

Edited by Frank
Automerged Doublepost

right, so I just recorded the parts that I know so far of the song. I'll try upload them asap. I hope they're good enough :S

They are very simple and if you need more then tell me, I'll be able to pick it up from youtube, no bother.

So that's a maybe then? :p

EDIT

ah, it's finally uploaded :)

Sorry for the "fuzz" noise in the background, my camera was out of any good amount of memory so I had to use the lowest quality level :p

If you need me to change anything, then please tell me :) Or add anything else. I only realized after I uploaded this video that I could have done that one piano beat before "I see a little.......can you do the fantango" I think those are the lyrics :hmm:

Nice one, that sounds okay and should be good to use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...