N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

I'm uncertain of how to interpret the "friend" and "companion";

I would guess that the "companion" is Toad.

I investigated ReZourceman last night and discovered him to be evil. I'd be willing to bet he was instrumental in the murder of Cube.

Vote: ReZourceman

From his post, I was 99% sure that ReZ was the one that decided to kill me, but I had absolutely no evidence.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or....

A large-nosed character decides to affect a blue haired man, but the man is acting strangely, he seems to think he is a pilot.

Tellyn is Olimar and saw me as a pilot, ie Wolf, someone has redirected or something.

Tellyn's claim of me being "instrumental" in Cubes death is what has me riled up.

Bullshit, I'm probably the most powerful townie, I'm willing to bet that Tellyn is a power investigator and has discovered my power.

I am Marth, I reflect night kills and have a one day delay roleblocking power.

Roleclaim Tellyn or a votes going on you.

Basing that on what? If anyone tracked me they will see I didn't target anyone.

Funnily enough, my investigation also returned that you are in fact Fox, not Marth. I'm not a power investigator, my intel specifically states your alignment.

Okay, first of all, ReZ, my patience with you is hanging by a thread after you convinced people to lynch God :angry:

Second, how does Tellyn gather your part in Cube's death by knowing your power?

Third, you're posting in green! :heh: Not helping your chances! :p

From his post, I was 99% sure that ReZ was the one that decided to kill me, but I had absolutely no evidence.

Which post and why?

If this goes on you will be killing a townie that can stay to the very end. If anyone targets me to be killed in the night phase, they will be killed. Unkillable townies are the most broken role in the game, and I am one.

Funnily enough, my investigation also returned that you are in fact Fox, not Marth. I'm not a power investigator, my intel specifically states your alignment.

Or....

Tellyn is Olimar and saw me as a pilot, ie Wolf, someone has redirected or something.

Tellyn's claim of me being "instrumental" in Cubes death is what has me riled up.

(Jonnas I don't think you're allowed to discuss ongoing mafias outside of the thread, let alone bring it up in another mafia)

Vote: Rezourceman

Yeah, because someone claiming to be an all powerful townie that cannot be missed is not an overused excuse...

I am Marth. Killing me will lose an unkillable townie, and thus would probably be the biggest help to the town than anyone else in the game.

If you were mafia, who would be one of your first targets, especially for redirection.

------

Well, I'm obviously not going to survive, so here's what needs to be kept in mind when I die. Someone could quote it, but you'll probably all remember it anyway.

Tellyn is Olimar, and a townie investigator....probably.

The mafia have someone who can change peoples appearances in full in the write up.

Fox is (obviously) a mafia member, along with Bowser and probably Yoshi.

-------

Oh, and I can guarantee no-one else will role claim Marth. At least give the day as much time as possible to allow me that. We know Marth is in the game from the write up. No one else is Marth.

And if they do claim Marth then bam you have another Mafia/Neutral.

OH I'VE ALSO GOT A LYNCH BOMB. So make sure you're not the last person to vote for me, because you will die.

HAHAHAHAH I've just realised whatever happens to me someone is going to die. I'll be happy whoever dies because if its mafia, then sweet and if its townie then fuck you for not believing me. :p

Oh, it may be obvious but I'd also like to point out it actually makes sense for my character as they have a counter attack sword block.

Oh, and I can guarantee no-one else will role claim Marth. At least give the day as much time as possible to allow me that. We know Marth is in the game from the write up. No one else is Marth.

Because another mafia member is Marth?

(Jonnas I don't think you're allowed to discuss ongoing mafias outside of the thread, let alone bring it up in another mafia)

Humm... Sorry, won't happen again.

Anyway, that role of yours is sounding broken as hell, ReZ. Yeah, now I'm sure you're lying.

On the flip-side, no one might role-claim Marth due to him being one of your mafia comrades. And how did you come to the conclusion that I'm Olimar? Completely false.

I only say that because;

A large-nosed character decides to affect a blue haired man, but the man is acting strangely, he seems to think he is a pilot.

Now, you could propose that Olimar (or Mr Game and Watch I suppose) was the person that made me think I was Fox, however it says "but the person was feeling strange" or whatever, not "the person made him feel strange".

Well the mafia will know I'm telling the truth about the lynch bomb (or they will hope I am, and will not want to chance it) so I will LAUGH MY FUCKING ARSE OFF if a townie gets themselves killed by my lynch bomb. Laugh my arse off.

Just for the record....Tellyn seems kind of suspicious but I don't actually think he's mafia. It would be silly to come out straight away like that and be proven wrong when I die.

Alternatively, now this would be EXTREMELY clever by the mafia, and actually....this kind of makes more sense. In fact this makes perfect sense.

- Tellyn pretends to be an investigator, which is more than do-able for mafia as we know.

- Another mafia shape shifts me into Fox, who they know is on the mafia.

- Tellyn perhaps uses his other power.

- Tellyn pretends to have investigated me, and gets that I am evil. Somehow he is also able to find out which character I am. Either he's an insanely good investigator or he knew someone was going to change my appearance.

Now, Tellyn you have already revealed your power, and will probably earn yourself protection so there is absolutely no harm in revealing which character you are?

If you're telling the truth, ReZ, you have two powers that would be far better off if the mafia didn't know about them. The fact that you revealed them so unnecessarily soon, just makes you more suspicious.

I know there is not a chance in hell I am getting out of this one. So if I do the right thing and tell you all, then I cannot be blamed for bad outcomes. :)

Man, this made perfect sense to me last night when I was drunk, then I fell asleep. Now it's so confusing. I gotta say, the unkillable townie/lynchbomb is a very strong defense against a lynch killing, but the sort of a thing a mafia might do because of course they're immune from the night killings anyway, and you can pass it off as the mafia not killing you because they're so scared, so for now I'm gonna go with Vote:ReZ. Also gonna post my breakdown of the writeup in a second;

Having looked at all the characters, Olimar should definitely be the person described as large nose. So Olimar definitely targetted me.

Which means ;

If Tellyn is telling the truth completely, it means someone else targetted me. If that person doesn't come forward, then Olimar is on the mafia.

OR

Tellyn is lying and is Olimar.

OR

....Erm. Yeah. Should be one of them.

You're not getting my character, but I'd like to rewind the clock a little bit. I'm willing to believe part of your last post.

Now, you could propose that Olimar (or Mr Game and Watch I suppose) was the person that made me think I was Fox, however it says "but the person was feeling strange" or whatever, not "the person made him feel strange".

I am most definitely not Olimar; when I investigated you last night, I was obscured by a cloud of brown smoke. Someone has gotten to you before I did and somehow changed your role or appearance to that of Fox, an actual member of the mafia.

I'll accept this as a logical conclusion for now, despite ReZ's keraaaaazyness.

Withdraw Vote

but the sort of a thing a mafia might do because of course they're immune from the night killings anyway

(Unless there's a serial killer, which admitadly in this game there prrrobbbably isn't due to only one kill last night)

Cube why do you think I killed you?

LOL if Cube has come back as a mafia member!

You're not getting my character, but I'd like to rewind the clock a little bit. I'm willing to believe part of your last post.

I am most definitely not Olimar; when I investigated you last night, I was obscured by a cloud of brown smoke. Someone has gotten to you before I did and somehow changed your role or appearance to that of Fox, an actual member of the mafia.

I'll accept this as a logical conclusion for now, despite ReZ's keraaaaazyness.

Withdraw Vote

And I now suspect you more than ever of being mafia. However I am not going to vote for you, out of respect for withdrawing your vote, and that you can be investigated/tracked tonight yourself. Hopefully.

ReZourcemans Mafia Suspect List

Tellyn

Cube

(Unless there's a serial killer, which admitadly in this game there prrrobbbably isn't due to only one kill last night)

Cube why do you think I killed you?

It's merely a hunch. I thought that you were the most likely person to off me, then you posted "Cube would be one of the most dangerous players (and I actually think its harsh him often being an early target...but meh)", which solidified my opinion.

It's merely a hunch. I thought that you were the most likely person to off me, then you posted "Cube would be one of the most dangerous players (and I actually think its harsh him often being an early target...but meh)", which solidified my opinion.

Oh right.

Thats actually a good point, and fair.

I could actually buy this theory, but, well:

ReZ's keraaaaazyness.

I still think ReZ came up with that power in the heat of the moment.

Updated.

ReZourcemans Mafia Suspect List

Tellyn

So Tellyn, does your investigating power give you name and alignment?

Oh, and would you consider yourself to have a big nose?

I ask because its strange that the only person noted as having targetted me in the write up is the big nosed person.

If you're telling the truth, ReZ, you have two powers that would be far better off if the mafia didn't know about them. The fact that you revealed them so unnecessarily soon, just makes you more suspicious.

I just remembered what I was going to reply to this.

The alternative would to have ; lied (no) or say the absolutely classic line of "I have a powerful role but I can't tell you because its better if the mafia don't know"