N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

Okay, my net died for most of the day, but I'm back, now to clear up some confusions, I shall attempt to do Sméagol's write-up review!

(Awesome that Sheik was mr.exposition during the day, though)

First of all, I believe Diageo is being vaguer about his write-ups. The discussion in the other thread seems to be the cause.

Second, I (not Nintendohnut) am Ganondorf. I was still suffering from the effects of ReZ's stabbing, so I didn't do anything last night.

Third, ReZ asked a while back why Tellyn didn't appear in the write-up. He didn't appear the first time, and the second time, he was [information missing]. I think that's part of his power: he doesn't appear in the write-up.

Night 3

A blue character (Kirby/dan-likes-trees, apparently) begins to glow but before it can do what it wishes it is slammed with great force against the ground (unknown. Could be Bowser, R.O.B., I dunno). A blue blur (Sonic?) darts past them.

So, it seems pretty clear that dan-likes-trees was roleblocked there. Probably by Bowser, but could be someone else.

I know who Sonic is and what he does, and this matches him. I don't think he revealed himself yet, so I won't do it if he doesn't want to.

A boy in a cap (Ness, probably) releases a lightning bolt that travels through the sky and hits the ground near a princess (Peach?) who notices a small ball near her (Samus/Ellmeister). The ball moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location (?). A blue illusion swifts past (Apparently, Fox/Paj Meen Ah) it before it is stabbed by a caped crusader (Marth/ReZ).

I think everything else about this has been cleared up already.

Except for one thing: I think that Ness's involvement muddled up Ellmeister's investigation. Just my two cents.

Meanwhile another bolt of lightning (Dyson/Pikachu?) hits it’s target, deflating it (?). Nearby a cape was swung (Mundi/Mario?) uselessly spinning a shell out of control (?).

Who did Dyson target? Jigglypuff? Or did he target Kirby too?

I don't know what Mundi does, but it seems it didn't work. I do have info on what the shell may be, but I believe it is harmless.

The blonde-haired woman returned to her castle with information. Suddenly a thunderous noise was heard behind her, something was coming. As she turned around she was blinded by a bright light and then knocked to the ground. Disorientated she tried to stand up, but the assailant would not let her. After several punches to the face she was knocked unconscious. She was left to die in a nearby bush, blood pouring out and soaking the yellow glove beside her feet.

Seems clear. Captain Falcon killed Sheik/Zelda/Sméagol.

I may have got things wrong, but that seems to be the gist of it.

I still suspect ReZ, though, and I'm keeping my vote.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Night 2 write up segment)

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}. The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

A female in a crown concetrated as she tried to use some sort of telekinectic ability. Failing this she took out a frying pan and ran towards her target, slamming it strongly in the face. The blue pokemon fell to the ground writhing in pain, but the female continued until its face was unrecognisable. Content with herself she fleed the scene, only to be grabbed by a red rubber-like structure and pulled into the bushes, an egg soon reappeared.

So what exactly is your investigative power Ell? If you heard Eenuh say something evil it doesn't sound amazing.

And Eenuh, which character are you?

But it doesn't make sense that you're not the blue illusion, since that is the person getting stabbed by Rez? I'm not trying to confuse anyone, I'm just trying to figure out what is going on.

And I have no idea why your PM would say I might be evil. Like I said, I barely appear in the write-up (not even sure it's me) and didn't seem to have done anything of importance yesterday.

Why are you not sure if you appear in the write up?

So does the fact you have an uber uber role with many different powers. Sounds like a lot to me...

A fair point, but still...three investigators.

Whoa, sorry for being inactive for so long. I was away the other day phase, and I've just caught up with the thread. Which doesn't say much, though, as I am 100% confused by what's going on. I'm very suspicious of ReZ, especially because he's so jumpy and defensive, and with Tellyn's investigation it seems straightforward. I am, however, afraid of the lynchbomb. It's fitting for a mafia to have this type of self-destruct mechanism - even if it's entirely made up.

especially because he's so jumpy and defensive

Next time I'm accused of being mafia I'll be sure to sit there and take it.

Therefore, it's very fitting for Marth to be mafia.

Despite me being the most open out of everyone? I've bought up various points that just get ignored. E.g. ; Tellyn only saying he investigated me 12 hours after his first post that day.

I also think Eenuh is pretty suspicious at the moment. One of the princess' seems to be on the mafia.

Why are you not sure if you appear in the write up?

I wasn't sure because there's two princesses in the game normally. Not sure if Zelda/Sheik were both played by Smeagol or not. If not, Zelda is still around. But now I know I'm in the write-up, after Ellmeister saying he targetted me.

I also think Eenuh is pretty suspicious at the moment. One of the princess' seems to be on the mafia.

What makes you think one of the princesses is in the mafia? I don't think neither of them is.

OH!

I just realised, if Zelda is a seperate character, and she is classificed as a princess (which I forgot), maybe that thing about the telekinetic attack was not Ness. Maybe it was Zelda? She has that like paralysing/stunning move does she not?

Maybe she is the evil princess? Thought, anyone?

OH!

I just realised, if Zelda is a seperate character, and she is classificed as a princess (which I forgot), maybe that thing about the telekinetic attack was not Ness. Maybe it was Zelda? She has that like paralysing/stunning move does she not?

Maybe she is the evil princess? Thought, anyone?

Which telekinetic attack are you referring to?

Well this would be so much simpler if Paj and me actually did get switched. (And I doubt Zelda is in it, it was probably just Sheik)

--------

Night 1

Across the town, a woman carries her dress and runs to help her friend. She stands in front of a character in boots, but he does not seem to be himself.

You could read this as a princess running to help Paj (it says friend) so either both are town, or both are mafia. One can't be one without the other. But I still don't exactly suspect Paj.

Night 2

The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

So Daisy teleported herself and Tellyn away. Must be a protector or something.

Peach also tries to target Tellyn. Possibly double protect? If they're both town its a bit dodgy (2 protectors?). I don't know. But assumably you're a princess Eenuh? So you targeted Tellyn on night 2?

Yeah I think I was just getting confused with Peach appearing as attacking....that person who died on night 2.

Which telekinetic attack are you referring to?

The one that we deduced was Ness, ie character switch ie DAN-LIKES-STEALING-ABILITIES-WHICH-CONFUSE-THINGS. :p

You mean on night three? Or some other night? Cause I just see "a small boy in a cap" using a power like that.

I believe Zelda is good and has a protection power, making her almost certainly town.

You're being very coy about your character and power. Couple this with your initial uncertainty as to appearing in the write up and that Ellmeister heard something evil from you....it doesn't sound good.

The one that we deduced was Ness, ie character switch ie DAN-LIKES-STEALING-ABILITIES-WHICH-CONFUSE-THINGS. :p

You're being very coy about your character and power. Couple this with your initial uncertainty as to appearing in the write up and that Ellmeister heard something evil from you....it doesn't sound good.

I'm not being coy, I just don't feel like I should explain everything about my role. I did target Tellyn on night two yes. And targetted Paj on night one and three (since I figured he might get targetted again, and didn't know who else to target).

I am definitely town. Ellmeister's information has probably been affected by Ness's power, who is definitely evil (he is Lucario's killer).

List of role claims

ReZourceman/Marth - Lynchbomb, Counter Night kill, Day delay roleblock.

Paj Meen Ah/Fox - PM interceptor

Dyson/Pikachu - Roleblocker

Tellyn/Snake - Uber investigator

Jonnas/Ganondorf - ? , shows as mafia on investigation (lol)

Ellmeister/Samus - Eaves drop investigator

dan-likes-trees/Kirby - Power stealor

Eenuh/Zelda or Peach - Protector?

Mundi/Mario - Reverse/mirror something?

Ness - Fuzzy maker?

Captain Falcon - ?

Jigglypuff - ?

Which means out of these six, three of them are mafia;

- Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Jayseven (Has he spoken today? Silenced? I may have missed it)

(Edit; I'm not saying everyone is green is town, just separating claimed from non)

(Edit two; If of course the top list contains none which I don't think it does. Sorry I know I'm confusing people now. Just putting the list, with names. Ignore my commentary)