Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1 - No target

Night 2 - Stab Nintendohnut

Night 3 - Stab Ellmeister, Nintendohnut roleblocked from previous stabbing.

So yeah, that can't (isn't?) be Nintendohnut.

Ok so now you're definitely lying but I don't know why as it's so easily refuted...

Night 2 write-up

'The cloud was the perfect cover for the royal character to stab the armoured man, leaving him injured.'

And a few posts below

This must be me, because I stabbed Jonnas and cannot find myself anywhere else.

This is you admitting you targetted Jonnas on Night 2.

And just a few posts ago...

Obviously some/few are probably townie, but main suspicion list updated.

Tellyn/Snake

Jonnas/Ganondorf <-----

Nintendohnut

Ellmeister

Rummy

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eenuh

You know Jonnas is Ganondorf. You said it yourself this morning. Why are you now saying Nintendohnut is Ganondorf?

List of role claims

ReZourceman/Marth

Paj Meen Ah/Fox

Dyson/Pikachu

Tellyn/Snake

Nintendohnut/Ganondorf

Ellmeister/Samus

Edited by The Peeps

Yeah sorry I've been away but stayed on this thread. I am samus and the blue illusion is not me, Dan-likes-bees has just said it is likely him. Who are you Dan?

Kirby, swallowed Jay7 before he died so I got his switching power thing (lucario form atm) Targetted Paj and ReZ last night whichmakes things interesting

'Therefore whoever targets one will target the other instead.'

So whoever's info from a couple pages back may instead refer to Paj. So Paj could be evil not ReZ.

BUT as I say, don't think my power worked perhaps?

Also I'm not entirely sure if I am blue or not. Lucario is but I dunno if my transform has made me so.

HOLD ON! That's extremely important info.

ChangeVote: Paj

Although I'm not sure if we can vote for anyone based on the information now.

Reading again:

ChangeVote: ReZ

ReZ did his ability just fine, and in his own body. So the power didn't work.

Night 3

A blue character begins to glow but before it can do what it wishes it is slammed with great force against the ground.

Lucario/Kirby/Dan-Likes-Trees was blocked from doing anything it seems. If the blue illusion is not Ell then I believe it's Paj as Fox intercepting PMs. Fox's speed move in SSB turns him into a blue ghost thing for a second.

And cube.. I think that was the majority vote. Number 8 :hmm:

[Edit] oh right of course, you changed and changed back lol.

Edited by The Peeps

You were targeted by Lucario but you used your own move in your own body which means you weren't switched.

Who exactly did you target last night Rez because Ell is saying the blue illusion is not him. Actually I'm confused now as the write-up is slightly ambiguous:

'The ball moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location. A blue illusion swifts past it before it is stabbed by a caped crusader.'

You either attacked samus (the ball?) while the blue illusion swifts past. OR you attacked the blue illusion which I think is Paj. Ell have you been roleblocked for tomorrow night, I'm guessing you'd get that in a pm?

You were targeted by Lucario but you used your own move in your own body which means you weren't switched.

Who exactly did you target last night Rez because Ell is saying the blue illusion is not him. Actually I'm confused now as the write-up is slightly ambiguous:

'The ball moves away and a flurry of fire occurs near its location. A blue illusion swifts past it before it is stabbed by a caped crusader.'

You either attacked samus (the ball?) while the blue illusion swifts past. OR you attacked the blue illusion which I think is Paj. Ell have you been roleblocked for tomorrow night, I'm guessing you'd get that in a pm?

I definitely stabbed Ellmeister.

I assume you'd be PMd the day of the roleblocking which Ninten....Jonnas (;)) will be able to clear up for us when he gets online.

Also I assume the Lucario-role-switch affects only the people targetting (us) instead of us ourselves and who we target? Can't say for sure, because on the first night when it was last used, I didn't stab anyone.

Well anyone who has been switched has appeared in the write-up as the other person and confused, still trying to use their own powers in another character's body.

Is that right? This is getting confusing now lol. I'm not convinced so far Rez and I don't want to take my vote off you because I expect I'll only end up putting it back on again and risking the lynch bomb. For the record I think you're lying and you targeted Paj - but if he isn't the blue illusion then I guess this isn't the case. Need to wait for him to comment.

I'm off until late tonight now (stupid work :() but I may get a chance to come online in my break.

Also I assume the Lucario-role-switch affects only the people targetting (us) instead of us ourselves and who we target? Can't say for sure, because on the first night when it was last used, I didn't stab anyone.

OK, this is confusing.

If the switching did work, then ReZ is the blue illusion and Paj is Marth and he targeted ReZ.

Once again we have two options

- ReZ is blue illusion

- ReZ targeted Elm (Samus)

- Paj targeted ReZ

- Tellyn investigated Paj instead of ReZ

Or

- Paj is blue illusion

- Paj targeted Elm

- ReZ targeted Paj

- Tellyn investigated ReZ.

Paj, can you give us Elm's PM in full detail?