NEurope
ReZourceman

The Wire

For it's age I'm suprised it isn't like a bigger thing now(also actually just suprised it was as old as it is), though I guess it was a bit early on the whole internet boom that it just flew under the radar.

^^^ Best thing I've ever seen this week award.

Totally reblogging that.

Blogpy cat.

Uhm. Blogly.

I was thur thirst, mewinsley.

OMG that Katy Perry tag is astounding! And for something that so easily could've passed unnoticed. Amayzing

Edited by dwarf

Half way through season 2 just finished the episode with

D'Angelo's funeral. Was gutted when he was killed off as he was one of my favourite characters.

Am absolutely loving this! My favourite scene so far...

Dog-amoto win's in the above post. All comments made were as good as could have been.

(AKA, I agree)

Haha that's wicked.

Just watched me season 4 last week, caned it in two days off work. Not sure I can bring myself to ever watch Season 5, though. At the moment I can keep pretending it's not over, but what do I do when fives done?!

That's how I feel too. Have just watched episode 7 of series 3 and don't want it to end.

Get the feeling that

Avon is gonna cop for it soon, courtesy of Stringer. Think he'll tell him about what he did to D'Angelo before he does him in though. Obviously I don't want a reply to this saying if I'm right or not

:heh:

And I lol'd

Edited by Dog-amoto

Oh my god, series 3 was amazing!!!

I knew one of them had to go, but I was expecting it to be Avon, not Stringer. Brother Mouzone is the politest badass I've ever seen

:D

I assume Marlo is going to be the main drugs man in the next series, with only Slim Charles and Bodie left in the Barksdale crew

And how random was...

Rawls in the gay bar??? Wonder if they'll elaborate on that in any way?

Okay, now I feel like I'm the only one talking on this thread but I suppose that's the price I pay for watching things late!

Just finished series 4 which was amazing.

All the way through this series you felt that there was hope for these boys, especially Randy and Dukie, and then to find Randy in group care and Dukie dealing on the streets at the end was a real downer. I really felt the frustration of Prez and Carver! The one good ending was about Namond Brice being taken in by Bunny and at least McNulty's back after a quiet series for him. Gutted that Bodie was killed too but I suppose that was expected. I hope Marlo gets his comeuppance, maybe from the Greek but I've learned that's not the way this show works!

Wasn't expecting to enjoy this series as much especially after the death of Stringer and Avon and crew in prison, but it's probably been my favourite so far

Yeah man, totally agree with all of that! I might hit up 5 to make sure you don't surpass me :p

It's kinda weird watching four and seeing how different everything is. The barksdale empire doesn't exist etc, the big players all dead and whatnot. Bodie was like the last big thing from that and as much as I used to hate him, I liked the way he went out. Kinda liked the tired familiarity between the police and them too. Streets go on but the gangs don't, and there's like...nothing left or to show from their existence, really

I don't always agree with O_W, but it is apparent when he speaks gospel.

^^Gospel.

The Wire Series 4 > The World.

Fixed. We are not American. :heh:

Apologies if you are!!

Does that mean I'll be not so happy with five...? :(

I think the general consensus is that Season 4 is the best, but....I mean its still The Wire. I think I'd put S5 on par with like....S1/3 probably. It has an incredibly interesting story element.

Season 5 episode 4.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Jooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

I'm watching Season 1 again, and the only music I'm listening to now is Nas' Illmatic. I'm completely absorbed in the game.

Series 5. Episode 8.

I knew Omar would cop for it eventually...but from Kenard???? Makes sense though I suppose...the little shit

Only two more episodes left :(