NEurope
Dan_Dare

Bloggedy Blog

So I'm at a bit of a loose end and my typing fingers are getting itchy. Must mean it's time for Dan to start another blog! Only he might actually keep this one updated!

So, forum. which website should I use? I've used Wordpress before so that's what I'm leaning towards but I'm open to suggestions before I take the plunge.

Wordpress.

I think I've got 5 blogs...actually, maybe 6. Only one gets updated still...and not by me. :heh: Twitter is my blog now.

Draw the blog in comic form and make your own website with a modified comicpress theme for wordpress. I hear that is absolutely what all the cool kids do nowadays.

I've use Tumblr, Blogspot and Wordpress. I prefer Wordpress to the other two.

mhm I think I'm going with Wordpress. I already have an account there so it makes sense anyway.

Tumblr has the best name.

Depends what you want from it. Guessing as you want it for writing Wordpress. Tumblr = fun/personal blogs, Wordpress = words and presses, blogspot = 2007. That's my opinion.

Although that being said I think I have the same blog on all three.

Wordpress without a doubt. Everything else pales in comparison. Their staff are incredibly friendly and helpful too should you have a problem or query.

Not to mention that my own blog has grown a stupendous amount thanks to their tag system and twitter integration!

Everyone's said it already but... Wordpress is a very powerful CMS now. Definitely the way to go. Free themes galore, masses of support and an "app store" style extension library are just a few great features off the top of my head.

Blogspot because it ties in great with other Google services.

What he said.

Wordpress without a doubt. Everything else pales in comparison. Their staff are incredibly friendly and helpful too should you have a problem or query.

Not to mention that my own blog has grown a stupendous amount thanks to their tag system and twitter integration!

So does Blogger, which is what i am using.

Well i've gone with Wordpress. Updates when I've written something, I suppose.

Fair enough, it is a good option. But i find it a bit complicated. Perhaps i may change back in later times.

So does Blogger, which is what i am using.

I'm looking at your blog and I can't see tags anywhere. Unless I have to be registered or something?