N-Europe

DIY Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

ReZ somehow roleblocks someone yet he hasn't said that is his power? Although straight away he does say his power is a little odd and he is doing the "circle thing" so it seems to agree with what he is saying.

So I'd like explanations from both Diageo and ReZ.

What do you want answered? I am a roleblocker, I wrap myself around my target, and if people target me they target the person I roleblock instead.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdY25CtzlO5q8ZrbWevSEBN_4Op8LatZihGiacO8ssv9x-U54&t=1&usg=__AaE_Aw8ZV0q_LMAGPIxyMebCBIs=

We both have one collective power. We choose one target and find out two pieces of information about them. If one of us fails then we'll only find out one piece of info about them.

Another piece of the puzzle left unmentioned until now.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another piece of the puzzle left unmentioned until now.

Yet more absolute bollocks.

Because there's two of us. When there was three we could get alignment, power and role. Now there's two we get less info. I was roleblocked but my partner wasn't.

I think you'll find most of this is already in my "vague trickle" of information.

You've told the lies about me being online and then leaving. You've also bullshitted about how I haven't given any information when I clearly have.

Why would I tell my partner to put himself on trial in front of you gullible morons?

Also he's an investigator, so if I die then the mafia would just kill him off.

Also you claimed I was the devil.

That's very nice of you, sounds like some sort of overreaction.

Anyway, if we do eventually lynch Moogle, and he turns out to be a neutral, we would go after Rez right?

Because there's two of us. When there was three we could get alignment, power and role. Now there's two we get less info. I was roleblocked but my partner wasn't.

Well here I'm saying that when there was three of us we got three pieces of info but now there's two we get less info.

We both have one collective power. We choose one target and find out two pieces of information about them. If one of us fails then we'll only find out one piece of info about them.

Here I'm saying that we get two pieces of info. I'm not sure how good your maths is but trust me when I say that two pieces of info is less than three pieces of info.

Anyway, if we do eventually lynch Moogle, and he turns out to be a neutral, we would go after Rez right?

YES!!!!!!!

If I do get lynched I'd like this to be quoted:

"Cube investigated ReZ and found him to be evil. ReZ claimed he was a redirector and that it was me who was evil. But I wasn't evil, I was god and I was neutral. Therefore ReZ must be the one who is evil."

I am Shadow the Hedgehog, I said I couldn't find myself because it was obvious from the write-up that I was Shadow and I thought people would think I was evil. Even though if you play the game "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle", you see that he is not actually evil, and he sacrifices himself to save the world in the end. ( Sorry for spoilers :heh:)

But ReZ said he roleblocked you twice and you agreed saying your power had failed. So what happened there, ReZ targeted you did he not? Therefore ReZ's power now seems undermined.

Sorry but the I didn't want people thinking I was evil because I'm shadow is rubbish.

I am Shadow the Hedgehog, I said I couldn't find myself because it was obvious from the write-up that I was Shadow and I thought people would think I was evil. Even though if you play the game "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle", you see that he is not actually evil, and he sacrifices himself to save the world in the end. ( Sorry for spoilers :heh:)

But ReZ said he roleblocked you twice and you agreed saying your power had failed. So what happened there, ReZ targeted you did he not? Therefore ReZ's power now seems undermined.

Sorry but the I didn't want people thinking I was evil because I'm shadow is rubbish.

EDIT : TRIPLE POST, SEE BELOW FOR MOST UPDATE.

Here I'm saying that we get two pieces of info. I'm not sure how good your maths is but trust me when I say that two pieces of info is less than three pieces of info.

Playing dumb isn't helping your cause. When I initially said I roleblocked you said you didn't know why you only received a PM that I targetted you. This is a pointless argument now. You claim to have a (neutral-same-win-condition-as-townie-but-not-a-townie) partner who can back up your claim. By coming out, that person could save you and could be protected for his powerful role. But you won't do this. You won't do this because you've been lie-ing about your win condition, and it is important the other one not be found out. This is the bottom line of a long list of reasons for why you are upto something that does not benefit the town.

And yes, as I have myself said, I will not do anything this night phase. People can either watch the write up to confirm this or someone can track me. Someone can roleblock me. Someone can investigate me. I was the person that suggested this.

Edited by ReZourceman

EDIT : TRIPLE POST, SEE BELOW FOR MOST UPDATE.

Playing dumb isn't helping your cause. When I initially said I roleblocked you said you didn't know why you only received a PM that I targetted you. This is a pointless argument now. You claim to have a (neutral-same-win-condition-as-townie-but-not-a-townie) partner who can back up your claim. By coming out, that person could save you and could be protected for his powerful role. But you won't do this. You won't do this because you've been lie-ing about your win condition, and it is important the other one not be found out. This is the bottom line of a long list of reasons for why you are upto something that does not benefit the town.

And yes, as I have myself said, I will not do anything this night phase. People can either watch the write up to confirm this or someone can track me. Someone can roleblock me. Someone can investigate me. I was the person that suggested this.

"Cube investigated ReZ and found him to be evil. ReZ claimed he was a redirector and that it was me who was evil. But I wasn't evil, I was god and I was neutral. Therefore ReZ must be the one who is evil."

So neutral's can't be evil?

Edited by ReZourceman

Why would lieing about who you are help? This is rubbish, I can't believe this is being ignored.

Also ReZ said he roleblocked you twice after he targeted you twice but it seems that didn't work?

Playing dumb isn't helping your cause. This is the first time you've said you get it as a collective PM, which is unusual and thus not standard.

When I initially said I roleblocked you said you didn't know why you only received a PM that I targetted you. This is a pointless argument now. You claim to have a (neutral-same-win-condition-as-townie-but-not-a-townie) partner who can back up your claim. By coming out, that person could save you and could be protected for his powerful role. But you won't do this. You won't do this because you've been lie-ing about your win condition, and it is important the other one not be found out. This is the bottom line of a long list of reasons for why you are upto something that does not benefit the town.

So neutral's can't be evil?

Why would lieing about who you are help? This is rubbish, I can't believe this is being ignored.

Also ReZ said he roleblocked you twice after he targeted you twice but it seems that didn't work?

How am I playing dumb? I said I don't know why he tracked you instead of investigating you. Obviously Maddog decided that he'd give that piece of info rather than another. Probably something to do with your power.

And do you really think having this other person come out would make you all believe me? He's the devil. You'll just assume we're both evil and lynch us both.

I'm not lying about who I am, I am Shadow. Rez said he roleblocked me so I went with it, even though the write-up said he targeted someone else. And then I realised that it would make me the suited man, so I just accepted that I was the suited man, even though I clearly am not. Maybe he got redirected, I don't know, maybe he was just lying. That was one of the reasons I was always suspicious of him, so I just went with it.

Then the next night he actually did target me, and I accepted it again, but I didn't show up in the write-up, it said I was a suited man. Maybe the mafia was trying to make me look like the suited man? So on the second night his power actually did work, and I was roleblocked.

Also, Jesus doubleposting Christ for Ell and Rez.

Well, I think ReZ is way to agressive with the attacking, while Moogle is doing everything to defend himself, albeit without giving up his partner.

To be honest, everything Moogle said, has made some sense to me, the way their collective power works given that they always appear together. This makes sense with my theories about them which I've posted in my break-downs. Other things seem to make sense too, at least to me. That said, everything ReZ claims about himself just sounds very confusing. That's probably what you get for suggesting such a ridiculous character :D (because him being a doughnut is something I do believe). Moogle may have some hidden agenda (i.e. a seperate win condition), but I don't think this will prevent townies from winning (too). In the write-ups, the trio never appears to do actual harm, which can't be said about ReZ.

Personally, I don't think neutrals should have any priority for lynching unless it's very clear in the write-up that they're dangerous, which it isn't.

Vote: ReZourceman

Also, I find Cube very suspicious, even when he has been targeted by the long haired man. I mean, you're an investigator, you say ReZ is evil, I mean, as an investigator, your reports are actual hard evidence. Yet he walks away from it like it's nothing pretty quickly, only to jump on the bandwagon your prime suspect started. Sounds like some grand mafiasheme, targeting eachother. If I make it through the night, Cube is next on my list, unless Zell comes along posting what he's got.

Since I can't edit my post, I'm going to double post. I made some edits to my original post since it didn't look like it got posted the first time with the forum acting strange.

The addition to my above post:

I'd love to be proven wrong though, but seeing how the votes stand, this may be soon enough.

And I do think we have someone either changing his/her own appearance or those of others, possibly framing them. I think perhaps the green haired woman from night 1 has something to do with this, who hasn't appeared since.

Nintendohnut - do you expect me to not push on him to get him lynched? The cracker is lying. His story is ridiculous and Im a townie!

- He said "I" received a mirror track PM but still hasnt answered how. He specifically said that he received it despite A) me roleblocking him, and B) that supposedly being his partners power.

- He claims to be God, and that he didn't appear in write up. I appeared to not be in write up also however going on the basis that my appearance was chaanged it makes perfect sense that he is the devil.

- He claimed to have thought that the pm said he was good. In other words he is claiming that he read "You are now a townie" when he did not.

- His win condition is ridiculous.

- He apparently recruited Jay but his alignment was unclear.

- I have said I am an open book to be raped this night phase. Track, Investigate, Roleblock. Do what you have to do to prove my innocence.

- When Cube told of his findings I told all immediately. Moogle did hot and I saw him look at this thread and then leave.

In addition to all this I was willing to give him time to explain himself and DID NOT vote for him immediately, whereas he was the one that jumped on me straight away.

You're fine with all of that Smeagol? Of course I'm attacking him a lot....A) He keeps aiming stuff at me, calling me a bull shitter and calling everyone else gullible morons, B) He has confessed to being in a partnership with The Devil....how is anyone even considering the idea that their win condition is the same as town.

I cannot believe Moogle is going to get away with this. He even said he thought he was good but misread the PM, thats absolutely hilariously ridiculous! He took forever to respond to the claims and I did see him on the thread and then not, plenty of time to confir a story with his partner. If I'm lynched then for cripes sake, throw everything you've got at him this night phase.

And I do think we have someone either changing his/her own appearance or those of others, possibly framing them. I think perhaps the green haired woman from night 1 has something to do with this, who hasn't appeared since.

Also this. I don't appear in the write up, thus it is almost entirely safe to assume that I am the one who goes to disrupt The Devil. I targetted Moogle, which Moogle has confirmed himself.

::shrug:

I wouldn't be fighting so hard but I'm a townie, and I want to actually survive a game passed day 2 for once.

I have revealed everything about myself that I possibly can, whereas Moogle has given as little info as possible, only revealing more when prompted and won't confess who his partner is. I am just dumbfounded.

I meant by saying "two is lower than three" when you didn't mention that you had a collective power and target the same person.

And you're the devil, not him. Unless you're lying about another part of your role.

Whilst I never specifically said we had a collective power

I think I made it quite obvious that we had one power.

And when the hell did I say I was the devil?