NEurope
Guy

I am rubbish with girls

Well, I failed last night. Weren't many hot girls out and I had to leave early to cover site stuff.

FML

A sick pack? Like a packet of sick. Available from most retailers, nationwide.

Also, do not underestimate the ability to make a female laugh. Verrry important. If they laugh, they're having a good time, which means that yooou could be in for a good time, also.

Unless they're laughing at you. Then that's not so good.

Well, I failed last night. Weren't many hot girls out and I had to leave early to cover site stuff.

FML

Well I thank you, as broccoli-head is FTW.

FML

I played my cards perfectly last night.

Was kind of a weird night. I got a call from one of my mates around 10ish asking I wanted to go out with his brother (and not him) and 2 girls that his brother knows from back home. After a bit of swithering I decided just to go for it as I was really bored and had nothing to lose. I've met his brother a few times before and get on with him. Turned out to be a really good night. Went to a bar and just drunk there for a few hours. Johnny was seeing one of the girls so I 'took care' of the other girl. Got on well with her.

I played my cards perfectly last night.

Was kind of a weird night. I got a call from one of my mates around 10ish asking I wanted to go out with his brother (and not him) and 2 girls that his brother knows from back home. After a bit of swithering I decided just to go for it as I was really bored and had nothing to lose. I've met his brother a few times before and get on with him. Turned out to be a really good night. Went to a bar and just drunk there for a few hours. Johnny was seeing one of the girls so I 'took care' of the other girl. Got on well with her.

Really wish I had night out offers like that. FML :(

Why don't you just use the internet? Most powerful communication tool in the world at your disposal. Who cares if you lose a few street cred points doing it that way. You already feel like a loser because you're not getting anywhere, right? So just hit up okcupid.com or something. Of course it won't help with the actual getting along with someone, but it takes all the pain out of the 'meeting them' part. Plus you get a general idea of what they're like and what they're looking for, before you even make contact.

I'm not that desperate yet :/

I just want to give the real world a proper go first. I haven't been able to as of late due to my friends turning prematurely middle-aged.

If that fails and I hit 26 with no success, then I'll do it.

Whaaaat? There is no shame in Internet dating, mon frere.

In fact, I would recommend it. At its core, a relationship is the best kind of friendship plus the intimacy. Looking back at things, I'm one of these types that likes to have friendship first before taking things further. With internet dating, you could also achieve that friendship stage. Plus, you can find out pretty easily if you have similar interests to this person.

The disadvantages would be things like distance, but then you could join a specific site that only deals in UK dating or something, search for people close-by, etc. The other disadvantage is that when you meet the person after speaking to them, they may not live up to your expectations. Thats a risk. But, if you're having trouble meeting girls when you're with friends or just don't get opportunities, then I think maybe its worth taking a gamble and giving this a go.

Really wish I had night out offers like that. FML :(

This was a once in a lifetime sort of thing. I actually said no at first because I barely know/knew the guy. However I decided that it's best to get out there and you don't meet ladies sitting on your backside!

So like, I asked a girl out about a week ago, got a non-committal response, and then no further contact for the last week. No response to texts, not chatting on FB, even the poke war ended.

And then today randomly the poke war started up again.

I don't understand women at all.

I've recently found out I like one of my mates, problem is she's known me since Infants so that might go against me and I might be placed in 'The Friend Zone' already. We went to seniors together and when we left, we didn't keep in contact and then a couple of weeks back, we saw each other again and something just happened in my head and I like her. I didn't have feelings for her before and now I do and I absolutely have no clue how to even tell her....or even whether to tell her at all.

If you weren't keeping in contact anyway it seems to me you may aswell talk to her. Worst case you still won't talk to her, but by the time you next bump into her it will have passed anyway.

That's pretty weak. Was she satisfied?

I didn't think it was possible to be satisfied with any form of rape, no matter how long the duration.