Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, what happened to some of the regulars? I was going a few pages back, but not too many. Dannyboy is busy I gathered, but the rest? It is that my current game had no minimum requirement, otherwise I’d have been disappointed :p.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a stage of constantly being mafia and actually got to that point too..

Becky would say something that was blatently right and I'd be trying to convice her she was wrong just because??!

Its funny.. but its also not!

can I be town in the next game?!?! I can't remember the last time I was town and I'm starting to lie to people just out of habit

I think I saw you complain about it somewhere even before I started my game. But I just took the first 4 numbers the RNG gave me..

Also:

Announcing:

LET’S BE FRIENDS MAFIA

- Everyone is on the same team.

- Everyone has the protect ability.

- Anyone who survives night 1, wins!

- Free ice cream for everyone.

Haha no, I certainly don't blame you for that, and it's good practice to use RNG, otherwise GM bias becomes part of the game. But I must have displeased the RNG gods somehow :)

I am so in for the lets be friends mafia though

I think I saw you complain about it somewhere even before I started my game. But I just took the first 4 numbers the RNG gave me..

Also:

Announcing:

LET’S BE FRIENDS MAFIA

- Everyone is on the same team.

- Everyone has the protect ability.

- Anyone who survives night 1, wins!

- Free ice cream for everyone.

I'm guessing anyone not protected just dies that night? Otherwise how would that work?! Intrigued.

I came up with a simple open mafia this morning that would focus on player interaction and mind games. I'll post the rules later, maybe run it at some point after Jonnas' game.

I think I start thinking about mafia when there is a gap between games... :)

You goin straight after Jonnas?

My American Dad Mafia is ready to go so i'll go after you if thats the case.

I also have another concept fleshed out, which i'm pretty intruiged about. No flavour or anything to it yet, but the mechanics are fully sorted. If it works as planned there should be plenty of reason for everyone to be open and talkative.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!