Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

I'll leave my friendly banter to the friends that get me. :weep:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Must be because I laughed at him every time he died. This just makes it even funnier. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Take that ReZ, you suck.

Hahaha, ReZ is dead in two mafias in quick succession. Stinger.

And don't worry, I don't enjoy to see you die enough to tell people to kill you myself or give you a shit role. But it is really funny when it happens.

Friendly banter? Excessively laughing at one individual everytime they die or are suspected of about to being killed? Get a grip Diageo.

Its fine though you can keep doing it if it really gives you a kick, it just feels a bit spoil sportish and takes a bit of the fun away. I mean....we can't comment on exactly what happened in the 007 mafia yet, but I'm sure we can all see how (horribly lol) funny the situation was....but being so sadistic like you are just isn't wanted.

But like I said, keep doing it if you want, its not like I can't and havn't retaliate(d). :p

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first and second ones were from the same day where you decided to kill me and got killed yourself. That was hilarious. Especially since you were talking about retaliation in this thread.

"Stinger" is, with my friends at least, a way of making fun of each other.

And I don't see a problem with the last post. I told you that I never killed you on purpose to get a laugh.

I thought the always dying thing was a funny joke thing we had going. Clearly you're annoyed by it so I was wrong. I thought the fact that it's just a game meant that you wouldn't take things to heart. But apparently it doesn't.

Fine, I'll censor myself for you. If you ever die, no matter how funny, I will not comment on it.

And the thing is, like I said, I don't change the way I play because of this. But since you want "retaliation" because of something like this, I think that's way more "spoil sportish". If you just laughed yourself then that would be fine, but actually trying to kill me for it is a bit low.

God, you are such a bitchy little girl. That post is littered with off hand insults.

And yours aren't?

Diageo, if you can't see how you're being a cunt then there is honestly no help for you. In life. At all.

Please don't use gendered insults.

I will not be spoken to like this by a woman.

And yours aren't?

That was as direct as I could have possibly been. Lol.

And the thing is, like I said, I don't change the way I play because of this. But since you want "retaliation" because of something like this, I think that's way more "spoil sportish".

For the record, you don't even know whats happened in any of these mafia's....you havn't got me "figured out" or anything, so you can't comment on this till after the game, when we can discuss it in full.

I don't want to argue with you : :)

But....your constant laughing at me I don't think of as a "funny thing" we have, it simply irritates me, and leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not asking you to stop commenting on my death. For example in the Norse mafia a simple "Ouch, ReZ dead in two mafias in quick succession. Stinger" would have been enough, but you added the laughter. The 007 one I can even understand too....but its just a constant stream of OTTness. Innit.

You've gotta see this man.

Anyway its fine. I think we have cleared the jizz bucket, ready to tug anew.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

I will not be spoken to like this by a woman.

That was as direct as I could have possibly been. Lol.

I meant it as "and yours aren't [littered with insults]"

For the record, you don't even know whats happened in any of these mafia's....you havn't got me "figured out" or anything, so you can't comment on this till after the game, when we can discuss it in full.

I don't want to argue with you : :)

But....your constant laughing at me I don't think of as a "funny thing" we have, it simply irritates me, and leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not asking you to stop commenting on my death. For example in the Norse mafia a simple "Ouch, ReZ dead in two mafias in quick succession. Stinger" would have been enough, but you added the laughter. The 007 one I can even understand too....but its just a constant stream of OTTness. Innit.

You've gotta see this man.

Anyway its fine. I think we have cleared the jizz bucket, ready to tug anew.

If I think something is funny, I put "hahaha" in, or thank the post or something. But yes OK, I won't laugh at you.

Fresh start.

ron-burgundy.jpg

Honestly, I wouldn't take 95% of what I say very seriously.

See, I knew it was a joke, but he/she didn't. So that's why he/she took it worse than someone who knows you would. I thought that you would see that me commenting on your deaths was just a light hearted joke. Can you see the resemblance.

I agree that it can easily be taken as antagonistic, but can you at least agree that I meant no offence?

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

well, I did know it was a joke, but that doesn't make it less offensive...

anyway. Lets not tip our mafia hands any further, I don't fancy three pages of flaming. Also if only this was not in playground I'd be able to post photos of bad actors too...

Sorry...what? It wasn't sexist.

I wash my hands of this thread!

I don't think it was even remotely offensive or sexist. But yes. Lets get rid of this poor atmosphere I have created.

-----------------

Who is excited about the DIY Video Game Mafia? I am excited. Not least because I don't even remember who my picks were, but I hope I did some stupid ones like "A dot from Pac Man" or something.

Now I'm scared to talk to you. I thought we had a platonic relationship of 95% of what they say is not serious. :weep:

But I am very excited about the new mafia. Some role possibilities for the characters I picked.

general fashion.

Sir, I am excited for this mafia Sir.

When is it starting anyway? I hope the mafia are about to win Bare Bones tbh. But it may be ages away from finishing yet (not least because each phase lasts a fortnight. :p), 007 and Norse don't appear close to finishing soon either.

I might stop offering replacements of dead people/stop accepting them too come to think of it. Its....I dunno. I mean if you die, you should die really. I feel a bit cheaty in Norse.

OH. And I've been toying with a LIVE Pokemafia at the meet. I've been thinking about a feasible way of doing it. I have not settled though....there is a real possibility I won't do it. Logistics and all. I dunno though. Myeearrrh.

If people would only join the games if they were active, then we wouldn't have this problem. I think I might make my Yellow Mafia game a more limited game with only those deemed worthy of activity. Maybe just 10 people even.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!