NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

--- of course, by 'few days' -- I mean... er... yeah. We've plenty of time! Pokemafia and DIY will (eventually) be running so sign-ups will be when tehy're winding down.

PEEPS CAN LEAP FROG. Lol.

How is yours Cube?

Not ready yet, but it's not too far off.

PEEPS CAN LEAP FROG. Lol.

How is yours Cube?

Would fucking love to. I hate sitting on finished mafias :p I also do not care about stabbing queuers in the back! :laughing:

I'll try to get it started by tomorrow night. Sorry again for the delay.

Mate there are still three mafia games on-the-go -- you don't have to actually start anything yet. Two of the games look like they should wrap up in the next 2-3 days (at the most) so give it time :)

My game is fully ready. Happy to wait, happy to jump in :p

There's still a few games running. I only posted about a new one because I'm slightly dead in all of them.

My game is likely to be ready by the time I go to bed tonight/this morning. So it'll definitely start tomorrow.

I'm going to need a new mafia now, so that's good news. :heh: However, I probably won't be very active from Thursday and a week onwards since I'll be in London for epic reasons, but I'll try to find internet hotspots so I'm not completely inactive.

I'm on holiday from thursday for a week! I'm guessing that means I'm out of MadDog's mafia :shakehead

Damnnnn. :(

Does anyone want to replace him?

I'm going to need a new mafia now, so that's good news. :heh: However, I probably won't be very active from Thursday and a week onwards since I'll be in London for epic reasons, but I'll try to find internet hotspots so I'm not completely inactive.

If you're not going to be active, then you don't need a mafia at all.

No internet acces Ellmeister? Perhaps you can get a new player to play on your behalf for that week? Or send in your targets in advance? Yeah, you won’t be able to partake in discussion, but it’s better than nothing.

If you're not going to be active, then you don't need a mafia at all.

Hence why I am going to be active.

No internet acces Ellmeister? Perhaps you can get a new player to play on your behalf for that week? Or send in your targets in advance? Yeah, you won’t be able to partake in discussion, but it’s better than nothing.

I'd love if Ellmiester predicted the game perfectly. "I'd like to investigate Danny on day 2, then when the mafia kills yvonne on night 3 because she will cause trouble with Sméagol for targeting Diageo.... etc" Epic master plan :D

I'd love if Ellmiester predicted the game perfectly. "I'd like to investigate Danny on day 2, then when the mafia kills yvonne on night 3 because she will cause trouble with Sméagol for targeting Diageo.... etc" Epic master plan :D

That would be epic! :D

But he wouldn't be able to tell any of us!! :(

That'd be so funny for him to come in right at the end of the game and just name all the mafia.