NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

chairs is about to starts aswell, which will only decrease any more activity. :(

...I've only received 1 PM for the next night. Yes 1. What the hell is going on?

WTF. Thats a bit of a joke.

I don't think you're meant to give out who has night powers and who has used them.

It didn't matter in this case seeing as everyone knew I was the gambler anyway, and I mentioned it straight afterwards. And Smeagol isn't mentioned so it doesn't exactly give anything away.

But yeah, agreed. Careful maddog :p

[..]

And Smeagol isn't mentioned so it doesn't exactly give anything away.

[..]

?

?

MadDog stated the people who gave him pms right after my post, looks like he deleted it now though. Or a mod did.

Bah gasp, I'm not in any mafias. If there were 3 or 4 going on at the same time this would never happen.

And what if someone was playing in 4 mafias, and was in the actually mafia for all 4 games :heh:

Epic mindfuck will surely follow.

Don't be so selfish. We've all been there. More games doesn't automatically mean you'd always be in one.

Go sign up to the BISH if you want something to do ;)

That would be much easier, because he would know to lie in every game, and wouldn't have to bother with making notes about voting patterns and examining the write-up.

Don't be so selfish. We've all been there. More games doesn't automatically mean you'd always be in one.

Go sign up to the BISH if you want something to do ;)

It means it's way less likely. And you're Bish hasn't started.

That would be much easier, because he would know to lie in every game, and wouldn't have to bother with making notes about voting patterns and examining the write-up.

It means it's way less likely. And you're Bish hasn't started.

And the fact you have to stay in communication with 15-20 people...at the same time...every 24 hours, for maybe a few weeks. I have alot of freetime, and i seriously doubt i would bother with all 4 games.

Hmm, with the SW mafia moving along at such a high tempo, and the GM mafia nearing its end, I probably should start mine end of this week or so. I'll probably bump my thread tomorrow for the last time. Need 2 players.

I think it's a disgrace you've not got a rull roster yet, smeagol. I think it'll be a fantastic game!

After trying to get it to sound right, I'm still not feeling the console mafia. I may change theme.

Do an N-E mafia, that'll be win.

I was thinking about that. Although a Firefly one is rather tempting. Or Chuck.

After trying to get it to sound right, I'm still not feeling the console mafia. I may change theme.

Ah too bad. I was looking forward to be this bad boy:

nes-edition-micro-to-us-20051103014204205.jpg

It's ridiculous, I haven't charged it again eventhough I carry it with me all the time. I'll charge it now, and get ready to replay the Golden Suns ;).

Being a Vec-Trex would have been cool too :D.

If you do Chuck, I'll be the one asking about spoilers, as it's currently the only show available on Dutch television that I consider worth watching (apart from Dexter, but I've missed some eps so I'm not following it anymore). The 3rd ep airs tomorrow night, it just started.

I was thinking about that. Although a Firefly one is rather tempting. Or Chuck.

Either one would be great. Not sure if you'd get 20 roles out of them though.

Either one would be great. Not sure if you'd get 20 roles out of them though.

I can get 20 roles out of Firefly. I think I'll likely do that.

Nintendohnut, going against me until the very end. I never believed all your, "I wish to help the town, even after being lynched," crap. A bit pointless wasn't it?