NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

Thank you Jayseven, I just pray I can do it justice.

So may I start the sign ups now as there is currently only one sign-up thread? This seems to be Union Mafia Council and I want to make sure the Council approves.

No need for the counsil to approve you starting a sign-up thread. But I advise doing so when the game is about to start, otherwise, unexpected inactivity may appear.

Well he should be, seeing as chairdriver is the dude who introduced the mafia games to us all in the first place!

Well he should be, seeing as chairdriver is the dude who introduced the mafia games to us all in the first place!

As such he is above the law :p He proved no one minds anyway, and I'm happy the Disney mafia is starting sooner rather than later.

Still, there's this aura of douchebaggery about it that nags me a bit. But hey, everything's fine etc., so let's just move along.

To be honest I'm not a fan of the whole "signing up ages beforehand" thing that's been going on here. There's this huge list of mafia games that are planned and people are asked weeks beforehand to sign up.

Now this is all fine and dandy when you know you always have time to play these games, but some people can't really predict how busy they'll be in a few weeks time. So signing up so long beforehand seems a bit pointless, and it can kill the joy of the game (at least for me).

So I don't see any problem with chairdriver saying "I want to start this game right now". Anyone who doesn't want to play (because they feel they should stick to the queue) can choose not to. People who think "Fuck yes this sounds awesome" and have the time to play, can join in. Simple. =P

I don't like queues either but since it seems that my mafia needs a good bit of participants, I may have to conform. I will have it perfect and then start sign-ups.

(The queue just makes it fairer. So many people want to do mafias)

Sign ups should start less than a week before the game in my eyes, but thats a personal thing.

Currently active Mafia Games

In God We Rust Mafia (By Jayseven)

Gentlemens Mafia (By Jonnas)

Star Wars Mafia (By MadDog)

Currently Signing up

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

Signing Up Soon

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Games Consoles Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

Harry Potter Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Pokemafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons (By ReZourceman)

Xpert Eleven Mafia (By Jayseven)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Ice Cream Parlour Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

Edited by ReZourceman

He clearly does not wish to be part of the council, he doesn't care.

Fuck this council shit.

How did I guess?

Jonnas... said before but loving the gentlemans if last day was a strong argument for a time limit :D

Starwars... one complaint Maddog... missed opportunity

SinghLando.jpg

Oh my god, you are so fucking suffocating.

Why is that, Mr Chairdriver?

I have trapped you?