NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

Sorry, taht relaxation one.... I had to stop it. It really wasn't very relaxing to watch. People only ever whisper like that when they're, like, afraid of being caught. I dunno.

I hated the relaxation one, if it was meant to be serious. Bad sound editing for bad sound, that shouldn't have been there. For an example of amazing "relaxing" talking in a film context, watch Synecdoche,New York (the VERY end). Diane Wiest's speech-y bit at the end is gorgeous on the ears. Tori Amos' speaking voice (lololnothersingingvoice) is also unbelievably relaxing. Don't whisper. Don't jarringly edit it. Also the dialogue/advice was just funny.

"Melt into your own happiness." - no.

I prefer the other "weird" one.

CASH MOTHERFUCKING PRIZE?

Well, I shall be brutally honest then. I fucking hate most of them. But I did literally lol @ the Taco Bell video. In fact when my mates were surprised to learn Taco Bell has opened in the UK, I showed them the video.

Their response resulting in an argument of whether it was 'Really fucking sad' or 'Really fucking manly'. The latter was only argued by the males, and because only 2 femanoids were present at the time, the men won.

In short, Taco Bell video was the best ReZ Daily. Where's my cash?

I hated the relaxation one, if it was meant to be serious. Bad sound editing for bad sound, that shouldn't have been there. For an example of amazing "relaxing" talking in a film context, watch Synecdoche,New York (the VERY end). Diane Wiest's speech-y bit at the end is gorgeous on the ears. Tori Amos' speaking voice (lololnothersingingvoice) is also unbelievably relaxing. Don't whisper. Don't jarringly edit it. Also the dialogue/advice was just funny.

"Melt into your own happiness." - no.

I prefer the other "weird" one.

For the record, I didn't intend for people to be relaxed by my blue face or ear shattering whispering. :p

-----------------

Todays fantastic new episode.

I seem to have fond memories of your Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions review. I'm a fan of Spider-Man, the review itself was good, and there were a number of really funny moments in there, so that has to be my favourite episode so far.

Today's episode was okay, though you bashed the casual gamers more than the actual casual games. I mean, some casual games are good casual games, but some are simply a joke, even to the casual gamers themselves.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

I am happy and sad. Happy for the humour, sad for the loss of Vimto. :(

The lesson is - don't consume food whilst absorbing ReZDaily.

... Comparisment? :p

Anyway, I love your puns and general humour in ReZourceman Daily. :) One small thing you have to be wary of, though: While it's fun that you sometimes use a number of synonyms in a row, you have to be careful when doing reviews as your use of multiple adjectives and degree adverbs makes it unclear exactly what you think of the topic in question. When expressing an opinion on something ("the film was good"), try to stick to few adjectives that are actually representative of your opinion and not just synonyms since even synonyms have slight variations in meaning that obscure your actual opinion.

^ Not sure that Daily is worth analysing to such a degree. Most of the time the reviews are so wish-washy/thin/diluted/non-detailed/vague/generally devoid of actual content, I may as well be listening in on a potato's review (it's full of carbohydrate filler).

But very good episode. Lots of little funny things that aren't at all worth mentioning.

Like the tangent part.

And the "where do I start?"

1)

from last episode.

Yeah, those.

I specifically liked the rant at the end about it being your opinion. You still have to be careful about using conflicting adjectives and adverbs when trying to express an opinion.

blahblahblahSKIP TO THE END!

So I've not seen all of the all of it except for the all, but I didn't all the all.

What I mean? The 8-minute watchathon! I stopped after 4. And it was so good up to that point nyawwww.... but it's too long. I'M SORRY. It was REALLY GOOD though, but... too long. My internet-riddled ADHD mind just couldn't sit around and watch 4 minutes more. I'm being Butcher. FRANK butcher. Lol.

Yeah. Too long. If you want viewerSHIP then you need to maintain a level of control and not have stuff that ends up having your viewers looking around their room while they watch, if you know what I mean. This episode was probably my favouritest EVER... But too long. That's probably my point. I may have made it... mavis? Hovis! Hog it. Boppit! Shop it. Photoshop. Motor-sho....

blahblahblahSKIP TO THE END!

So I've not seen all of the all of it except for the all, but I didn't all the all.

What I mean? The 8-minute watchathon! I stopped after 4. And it was so good up to that point nyawwww.... but it's too long. I'M SORRY. It was REALLY GOOD though, but... too long. My internet-riddled ADHD mind just couldn't sit around and watch 4 minutes more. I'm being Butcher. FRANK butcher. Lol.

Yeah. Too long. If you want viewerSHIP then you need to maintain a level of control and not have stuff that ends up having your viewers looking around their room while they watch, if you know what I mean. This episode was probably my favouritest EVER... But too long. That's probably my point. I may have made it... mavis? Hovis! Hog it. Boppit! Shop it. Photoshop. Motor-sho....

Jesus, man, how drunk have you been the past few days? Your incoherent yet meaningful ramblings are even more more incoherent (and even more meaningful?) than usual - and a lot funnier to read! :p

Lol I totally forgot I made this post!

Yes, I've actually been especially drunk since thursday last week. Was relatively sober yesterday until I won a pub quiz and a bar tab. I say won -- we got the wooden spoon prize of coming 2nd last. So I guess I didn't won at all. Nooooo!

But I should be less eccentric and more depressed from now on.

Oh, I totally agree :P Those sorts of posts usually occur after I've been away from the boards for a prolongued period of time, so I feel I have something to say for a whole bunch of interesting threads, and usually an idea for a new one.

Plus when I'm that drunk (i.e. 5 pints, a glass of wine and 6 cans of cider) I refrain from deleting my words, and my opinion is not wavered by my awareness of subjectivity.

There's a cider festival I'm going to tonight, so we may be in for a treat! :P