NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman Daily

Good episode, I agree with it too. Also Reggie said they wanted old things with new twists I believe. Since they find things they know comforting. Or something.

Is that Rez saying shaboy?

I remember when daily was a 5 min MAAAX bunch of nonsense. Verily suited my ADHD internet mind.

*Gets ready to film today's ReZDaily*

*Bearslength in mind*

*Comments on how this episode is snappier in episode*

*Checks time when playing back and is only marignally shorter*

Lol.

Gotta edit it though, it'll definitely be shorter. Don't know how much shorter though, I talk about two items (of the same subject) that I am incredibly passionate about....food!

Oh heroic - yes it is me.

-------------

Todays episode turned out surprisingly good considering.

Ugh. I am a fucking massive retard. Tweaked my camera settings whilst playing with it and found loads of different settings. Like "Quality" which was on 2 stars, not 3 stars. Tweaked and have discovered I could have been filming everything I've filmed on this camera in way better quality. Ugh.

Edited by ReZourceman
Autoblogged Doublechewb

Since I plan on watching Kung Fu Panda 2 soon, I shan't be watching this.

The Kung Fu Panda review is about 1 minute or so long and it reveals virtually nothing.

(Thats fine if you still don't want to though)

The Kung Fu Panda review is about 1 minute or so long and it reveals virtually nothing.

(Thats fine if you still don't want to though)

That's cool, but I try to steer clear of any form of review or preview of films I plan to see, since I like my initial impression to be unaffected. :)

I am sad at the lack of feedback for this episode. (Although I know it may not be everyones cup of tea in terms of subject, but I urge to watch all video anyway)

I have changed my mind, your feedback is not welcome. :p

(Fair comment. I'd rather that than nothing. It was long. I think it had humourful moments though)

Wha?... I wrote a comment for this... what happened there?

Anyways, basically said, first 3-4 minutes were funny, then I skipped through when I realised the whole video was then gonna be a review about an album I wasn't interested in... then the last minute was good.

Yeah, I agree with the general sentiments.

First of all, they're getting too long. It was great when it was just a few minutes. Easily digested and much more enjoyable. Now they're even longer than Comedy Rainbow episodes!

Second of all, I'm not sure what you want to focus on. As a review ... it just wasn't very good at all. And if it's meant to be funny, I'm missing the style of earlier ReZ Daily episodes. You can still feel the essence, but it feels watered down, possibly because of the greater length.

Yeah, the length I'm trying to work on in all honesty, but the last few ones I've done have been difficult;

- Review of a whole album, difficult to do in short (and it was a request from a friend, so I wanted to be thorough)

- Talking about passionate stuff and just getting carried away.

- Todays is the longest I've done....for obvious reasons! :p

I hear you guys though. I PROMISE to make all of this weeks episodes under 5 minutes. I prefer them that way too, I've just been getting carried away recently. :) Hope you all trust me and bear with me - as I will of course occasionally do longer ones, inevitably, but I hope you stick along for the ride. Ultimately I do these to impress you. :p

If you don't want to hear GL review skip to 8:41 for one my day story, and my cool Zelda story as told by me. :)

Hmmm how strange, its done it again, by adding a bit of nothing at the end. This means two things...I think. A) I need to double check the length of the water mark. And B) a button that I though you used (but was optional) that did the "the video ends here, render till here" is actually not that. :/

Edited by ReZourceman

People who pre-ordered from GAME aren't even getting the pre-order bonus until like next week or something, they're being sent out separately. So you don't even realise how lucky you are lol.

I liked this ep and watched the full 12 minutes :p (except for the epic spoilers). A few laughs and I was interested in the review, gg wp.

Right, sorry about the long episode again, but it really was unavoidable this episode, and its a story from my past so I feel very confident that it is enjoyable!

I refuse to watch any more until they're under 7 minutes.

Did anyone watch my last one? It hasn't had a huge amount of views. I think you'll like it, genuinely its one of my favourite stories and probably the one I most "give a shit" about people watching as it is one of my favourite memories/please comment.

UNDER 7 MINUTES WIN.

Tomorrow's episode : under 6 minutes. :p

Good video! Was quite interesting. Just a bit too long.. though to be fair I'm not sure where you might have been able to cut it back, so.. yeah.

Well I now know how to play Roulette. :)

Watch 7 minutes of the one before? (Pwitty pwease). I laugh (somewhat uncontrollably) towards the beginning and I reasonably challenge anyone not to at least smirk.

I've not watched the last loads, but if I get a free (bored) 30 mins this weekend I'll try and catch up.

I don't really like the donkey :p

I liked the vid though, probably because it reminded me of when I was on jobseeker's allowance. In every 2 weeks and I usually had 'looked in the newspaper' or similar to pad it out - obviously I was actively looking for stuff and had real applications but sometimes there wasn't much I could find to get to 6 things.

Edited by The Peeps

haha where's that advert come from? lolz.

But... woah... woah... woah!... Backup there!

Claire's not a fan of two of the best sweets in existance?!... the Black and [Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow... uh huh... you know what it is] Red Fruitgums?! That alone is worthy of a Monday special!

Also has someone in the house bought Zumba fitness or something, that's two videos Claire's been busting the boggling moves in! :p

Edited by Retro_Link