N-Europe

Madness in the Fast Lane

CoolFunkMan

Did anyone see this documentary? If not, then it's on BBC iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tf1r4/Madness_in_the_Fast_Lane/

It's seriously one of the most messed up and bizarre stories I've ever heard. The scene at the very start is just insane, and it gets worse! How the two sisters even survive that, I just don't know. It's hard to believe that anyone could do all that. It's explained well at the end (sort of) but still, it's crazy!

I don't really know what to say. After watching that (i do remember watching it on the news, and something about it on "Traffic Cops"), i don't even know how both survived, let alone how one of them got up and ran over to the other side of the motorway. It is just nuts, i've never seen anything like that before and since i saw it on the news.

I remember seeing all the original stuff when it happened but all that extra stuff is just weird as hell.

That program was just creepy as well! Especially when they showed the woman looking out the window then later mention her sister may still be in her head and it flashes back to her looking out the window but this time her sister is there watching her.

I remember seeing all the original stuff when it happened but all that extra stuff is just weird as hell.

That program was just creepy as well! Especially when they showed the woman looking out the window then later mention her sister may still be in her head and it flashes back to her looking out the window but this time her sister is there watching her.

My thoughts, exactly. It truly is frightening how such mental illnesses work. It seems to me as if they suffered from a combination of the two diagnoses mentioned.