Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Rummy

Vote: Dannyboy-the-Dane - 2 - Diageo, dan-likes-trees

Vote : Jimbob - 1 - Ellmeister

Vote : No Lynch - 1 - Jonnas

Jonnas if you want to do this quicker then vote for Dannyboy, then we will only need 4 votes.

Hey wait why am I being told who to target now?

I was making a joke, target someone that isn't Eunuh, because we think this will help everyone.

Looking over the thread, there seems to be only 3 dead mafia members and 2 neutral. I don't think it is likely that there are only 4 mafia, so I am reluctant to believe Jonnas.

Am I right, is it 3 and 2?

I don't really like where this is going. Why the need to lynch me? We're fairly certain that Eenuh is mafia, right? Why not just let the night come so Jonnas can take her out? I wouldn't be surprised if she was the last of them, and if it turns out she's not, we'll still have more info to go by tomorrow. Please don't rob me of this victory with the town just because I've got an unlucky role. :(

Vote: No Lynch

"A small green Pokemon was close to its goal, it struck but the defending Pokemon was still standing. A light blue majestic Pokemon watched from afar, as the defending Pokemon stayed completely still."

I think Ine/Eenuh was the "defending pokemon" because staying still might suggest roleblock, and the fact she was still standing was the protection in force.

Considering RA isn't convinced that Eenugh is mafia, she'll probably protect her again tonight, so Jonnas wouldn't be able to kill her anyway.

That coupled with, as Dieago has said, us not knowing the outcome if Jonnas succeeds, makes me vote to lynch Eenugh

sorry for changing my mind every 2 minutes rez :)