N-Europe

Pokémafia LifeLight - Game Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, last night I roleblocked dan-likes-trees. I'm Breloom, a green pokemon. In last nights writeup, you can see me there, I go after my target, but I'm intercepted by the protector pokemon, the protector pokemon is guarding the blue pokemon. So my target is the blue one, and the blue one has killed at night before. So, that makes d-l-t the blue character.

The tiny pink Pokemon decided to crawl onto the back of a large purple Pokemon. The large yellow Pokemon watched the Purple Pokemon.

I like the way Rez changed from saying red to saying pink now that I kept saying I was pink.

Large purple pokemon is Rummy, which I've been told is a townie who targeted no one. So I assume the yellow pokemon is Dannyboy.

I see no reason whatsoever for there to be an electric pokemon, a legendary, who isn't in the mafia when all the others are. So I'm going to vote for Dannyboy.

Alright, last night I roleblocked dan-likes-trees. I'm Breloom, a green pokemon. In last nights writeup, you can see me there, I go after my target, but I'm intercepted by the protector pokemon, the protector pokemon is guarding the blue pokemon. So my target is the blue one, and the blue one has killed at night before. So, that makes d-l-t the blue character.

If you were intercepted, you wouldn't have roleblocked him? Therefore, he would have managed to do whatever his power is, so if it was killing he could have done that?

You are saying you attempted to roleblock Dan though?

That's not what it looks like to me.

It looks like a green pokemon attacked a target who maybe has 2 lives, and stayed standing, while a blue pokemon watched it.

Quite frankly, I believe you are. Not as though its you personally, but what I've managed to gather seems to suggest Dan is telling the truth.

I believe Rummy is fine.

Dan, why do you believe the little red pokemon is not jimbob but instead it is the 'underneath giants'? Surely the giants are zekrom etc, and he is the little one, which as we know little pokemon have been causing trouble?

Changevote: Jimbob

Because the info I got that night was that I 'witnessed a small red townie Pokemon targetting Jimbob.'. Not sure what to make of it. My info always refers to the first event of the night.

As for Maddog, I don't really understand how you've concluded that I'm this blue character? I'm clearly in the writeup at the beginning, as Ellmeister has pointed out and Ganepark has actually confirmed. Unless you're implying that we're all mafia, which is just silly.

You can see me in pretty much every writeup, i'm the long / fast pokemon at the beginning of most of them.

Anyway, current suspicions: Dieago, Jimbob

That's not what it looks like to me.

It looks like a green pokemon attacked a target who maybe has 2 lives, and stayed standing, while a blue pokemon watched it.

Yeah that makes alot more sense

Because the info I got that night was that I 'witnessed a small red townie Pokemon targetting Jimbob.'. Not sure what to make of it. My info always refers to the first event of the night.

As for Maddog, I don't really understand how you've concluded that I'm this blue character? I'm clearly in the writeup at the beginning, as Ellmeister has pointed out and Ganepark has actually confirmed. Unless you're implying that we're all mafia, which is just silly.

You can see me in pretty much every writeup, i'm the long / fast pokemon at the beginning of most of them.

Anyway, current suspicions: Dieago, Jimbob

That was me, I'm the red pokemon that Rez has realised is pink and is now calling pink. I targetted Jimbob that night and found out he was a townie. Even look at the first thing I say after that write-up, I say Jimbob is a townie because I targetted him.

So basically, Madog was trying to cause a stire (suspicious).

Jimbob still hasn't said nor done anything pretty much this whole game apart from accuse Jonnas.

Maybe a little pressure on Jimbob to say something will help the game people?

Or at least put some votes down at least.

I dunno if this will be sorta cheating or breaking the rules, but ReZ could you confirm you called it red and now pink or something so we know we aren't looking at two pokemon but desciptions simply changed?

That was me, I'm the red pokemon that Rez has realised is pink and is now calling pink. I targetted Jimbob that night and found out he was a townie. Even look at the first thing I say after that write-up, I say Jimbob is a townie because I targetted him.

Huh. Interesting... Don't really know what to think - unless you two are in league with each other then that story checks out for both of you. Dead end!

Currently wondering - why were there no deaths tonight? If someone other than Maddog used a roleblock then they shoudl let us know because whoever they roleblocked must surely be mafia?

I only saw Rez with it for a while so I assumed it was thread moderator or something and then was suspicious.

Also notice that there is no tiny red pokemon in this write-up. Rez admits his mistake, proving I was telling the truth because he changed it after I put the picture up. Second time we've had colour problems there Rez. Remember the last Pokemafia you didn't finish?

I already voted for Dannyboy because I know Jimbob is innocent and I think that Rez wouldn't have made an electric townie. I think he is bluffing just in case someone found out he was Raiku or electric so he gave us this story to throw us off. I think we should call his bluff on this.

I'm also suspicious of Eunuh, she hardly ever talks and defended Cube and Dyson if I can remember correctly.

Edited by Diageo