NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guy

Delicious Food You've Dropped?

I just let a delicious piece of Mexican jalepeterpanapeno cheese tumble to the ground, taking with it my smile. I hate when delicious food goes down.

What's the most delicious food you've dropped?

On Numerous occasions i've taken a slice of pizza, normally meat feast. i pull the slice of pizza towards me in anticpation of all the glorious flavours that i'll taste... then *slip* a chunk of meat and cheese leaves the slice and hits the floor.

i take a bite... of pizza and it's just.... un-meaty pizza.

:(

Screw this topic, just reminded me I dropped my boiled eggs this morning exactly 30 seconds after I finished preparing them.

I then had to sit through dinner this evening whilst the family made puns about eggs.

Eggs fast food and great for you! Except when you're a daft **** like myself and drop your breakfast on the floor.

about 11 hours ago via web

On a school trip to Italy a few years ago, I saw my best friend get up suddenly and drop a massive, freshly-baked pizza to the ground. I proclaimed "aww, I could have eaten that", shortly before noticing he was choking quite badly on it. I just turned away as though I hadn't noticed as he received attention. I still think that pizza was worth at least one human life.

A seagull once shat in my ice pop. Does that also count?

Five second rule people, the rule was made to be used!

I once went to the kebab shop after I had been to the pub, but I dropped my tissue and it started to blow away quite swiftly down the street, I eagerly ran after said tissue, getting to it and stopping sharply to stoop and pick it up, whence one leg/foot lacked all grip and I slipped flat on my arse. I had the tissue, but dropped my delicious dirty fatty kebab upon the mean/probably quite unclean streets of welling. Being drunk at the time, I promptly invoked the five second rule and picked my kebab in its pitta up as fast as I could, and later ate it. It was good.

I am actually still alive.

I once went to the kebab shop after I had been to the pub, but I dropped my tissue and it started to blow away quite swiftly down the street, I eagerly ran after said tissue, getting to it and stopping sharply to stoop and pick it up, whence one leg/foot lacked all grip and I slipped flat on my arse. I had the tissue, but dropped my delicious dirty fatty kebab upon the mean/probably quite unclean streets of welling. Being drunk at the time, I promptly invoked the five second rule and picked my kebab in its pitta up as fast as I could, and later ate it. It was good.

Here in Grimsby it's the 10 second rule. I don't know if that means our streets are twice as clean as yours or we're twice as trampy. I ain't complaining though, that rule's saved me many a Mars bar.

Well it wasn't exactly delicious food, but last week in Alton Towers my friend bought a hot dog that came free with chips, threw the chips away because he didn't want them, then got attacked by a wasp and dropped the hot dog on the ground.

And here it is:

38300_413904043401_792033401_4678817_8063063_n.jpg

I cited the five second rule, but he wasn't having any of it.

I had the tissue, but dropped my delicious dirty fatty kebab upon the mean/probably quite unclean streets of welling. Being drunk at the time, I promptly invoked the five second rule and picked my kebab in its pitta up as fast as I could, and later ate it. It was good.

I'm inclined to remind, and rhyme at the same time, that here's nothing on any ground in the world dirtier than the contents of any kebab

haha I too have drunkenly dropped food on the pavements of Welling and promptly picked it up and continued to much. Nom Nom Nom.

Scoop's mums chilli bread.

I agree. The cheesy Asparagus was delicious. Scoop's mum is lovely. And I make fucking amazing Mango Lassi.

a beautiful Chicken Fajita. There's nothing I love more, and so when I drunkenly tripped and tossed it into the road... I was mortified.

I usually eat what I drop... that's bad but I've not died yet so win win!

I did once buy a slightly too expensive jacket potato at the Edinburgh festival only for a bird to poop RIGHT in the middle. My mate almost had a heart attack from laughing. Later on I handed someone a flyer in the street and they said "Did you enjoy your potato?" My mate had another fit.

Bad times.

The other day I dropped my lolly, the hard sweet kind I'd spent a good hour and an half wittling down with my tongue and natural juices when BAM! it was on the floor.

I was an emotional wreck, distraught, lost and questioning the very fabric of society I walked over to the nearest candy floss stall and consoled myself in its pink fluffy goodness.

Although the wind was doing its best to try and take that from me to, I used my faced as a wooden stick and fought back for my rights to eat sexy treats. :D

Just-baked pizza, right outside the oven. Topping-side down. TEN MINUTES OF MY LIEF WASTED! Also dropped a bowl of pasta I'd just cooked. A couple of times those muller corners have gotten out of my control. Once bought an expensive burger with loads of ingredients, took a bite and the majority of the thing fell out of the back of it, leaving me with bread and some salad.

I'm very clumsy and drop/spill at least one thing a day. Today was the milk from the cereal bowl as I went to sit down.

Sign in to follow this