NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Burnout Revenge couldn't request my friends list earlier. It's just teething problems, be fine tomorrow when everythings back up.

I think mine's more or less a copy of Colin's reply...

"Dear Dan

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

We were sorry to read that you did not like the ‘role reversal’ episode of Hot Tub Ranking. We felt that this switch would be a humorous way to turn the tables, and of course the entrants were all willing to take part. You will be pleased to know that the show will be back to its usual format this Friday, 28th October.

We have no information on Mia’s gender, and can only advise that this mystery is in keeping with the trans-gender elements of the show.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

VIEWER ADVISOR"

Anyhow, now I must leave, for I have a plane to catch! Muahahahahaha-haha!

So I was playing on Live last night on Team Slayer in a 4-on-4 match up. Two guys on the opposing team quit so I thought an easy victory was on the cards....I was mistaken. Some French fool was on our team and all he was doing was killing himself. We couldnt keep the score above the minus as there were only 2 on the oppsitie team and they were hiding as they knew what this French guy was doing. The yanks on my team give him hell after the game. As for me I had sympathy for the guy I mean hes French so he probably wasnt used to combat and he probably got confused why there wasnt a button to wave the white flag!

Woah SHIT check this out!!!:

Master Chief Finds a New Home

Posted on: 27 October, 2005 05:52 BST

Written by: Jesse Wingert (strifewind)

The Halo Trilogy has taken a breather long enough, and now is the time for Master Chief to arise once again. As we stated beforehand, Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 is rumored to be graphically enhanced for the Xbox 360. Now this has been confirmed by Bungie, along with the prolonged rumor that Halo 2 will come installed with the Xbox 360 hard drive.

You read this right, Microsoft stated that Halo 2 will be included with the hard drive that is incorporated with the Xbox 360 Premium Package and sold as an optional accessory. Piecing the two together, we believe that the preinstalled version of Halo 2 will be the enhanced edition.

What does all of this information mean to you? Well, if your planning to get the Premium Package, you will also be getting Halo 2 (most likely the enhanced Halo 2).

Source: http://www.360monster.com:/newspost.php?id=0000000126

Looks like we can sell our copies of Halo 2 now :P Halo 2 Enchanced, woop!

Halo: Combat Evolved

Sorry, don't you mean Custom Edition? ;) Just kidding buddy, love you really.

And Guy, don't be a damn fool.

Jesus, now it looks like I'll HAVE to get one at launch. GOD.

Good luck finding one.

Will the people who have the normal Halo 2 be able to play online against those with the enhanced version?

Thats what i wondered. I hope so. We should have a chat about it tonight before we play :)

Xbox.com has been updated. You'll need to link your GT's again i think. Make sure you've changed your age to above 18 on http://www.passport.com first though. For some reason you need to be 18.

You'll all have to watch the Ranking without me tonight, I'm babysitting... Number 3 will win :heh:

Hmmm... Halo 2 for the win. Me, Chris, Mike and Diesel kicked some ass. Level 24's all owned.

5 Matches. 5 Wins. 0 Loses.

Not me, i'm *trying* to do coursework. ;_;

Me too :( Writing an essay on file-sharing :heh:

3/4 done :)

You're kidding?! Hahaha, you should come ask me for some tips :P

You're kidding?! Hahaha, you should come ask me for some tips :P

I was going to, but you were offline at the time. Awesome essay (hopefully), shall I post it in the tech thread? :heh:

Hmmm... Halo 2 for the win. Me, Chris, Mike and Diesel kicked some ass. Level 24's all owned.

5 Matches. 5 Wins. 0 Loses.

You were all leeching off my skill.

Proof.

Just kidding, some really enjoyable games this afternoon.

I'm down to 26. Haven't had a decent slayer game in ages. Anyone up for a game tonight? I need to get my slayer level up again. I'm at 10 in hardcore now, went in myself last night and one every single game, I got the most kills and time (Team Ball and KoTH) in every game :heh: One game we were 4:20 to 2:50 and we came back to win it :)

Those of you that lurk the Woosel forums will know that Der Ant called me out on Halo yesterday. We played.

1v1 on Lockout, I killed him 6 times and then he quit.

But then I didn't really expect much from someone who blindly runs towards you with an SMG whilst you're holding the sword.