NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

3) Mike and I took that Zanzibar three-way, easy.

29 kills and 9 deaths. I carried you.

Also, as the unofficial spokesman for Jack Bauer, I leave you all with this pearl of wisdom:

TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!!!!111

If Haver does keep on performing as well as he did last night then he maybe should go up a tier.

Apart from one shameful display from me which the rest of the team made up for everyone either played well or very well.

I think we were spurred on by one of the first teams we played against having a Mickey Mouse style child who announced to his team "Let's take these homos!". Though we only got a draw for the game one of our flag captures was one of the sweetest moments ever, a real team effort where everything just clicked.

We'd agreed to play team slayer until we lost but ended up having to call it a night before that happened.

I had some okay games yesterday, nothing spectacular. It was a lot of fun though and we must definately play again with that dream team. Remember when all we used to play was Team Slayer? When I first started Halo 2 online, long before you guys all played and on launch day, if I remember correctly, all I'd go on was Rumble Pit and get completely destroyed. I'd like to think I've grown from that worm-shitting pussy into a very-rarely formiddable opponent. Rarely.

I doubt it, I was playing in a league match for the B team of my clan and we kicked some serious ass :p.

Game 1:

Assault on Lockout 2-0 to us. 22 kills, 10 deaths, 1 arm

Game 2:

3 Plots on Midship, 5:00 to 3:22. Loads of kills

Game 3:

Human Slayer BR on Burial Mounds. 50-47 to us. Can't remember, but I was playing awesome :heh:

I was thinking of joining you but a fit girl started talking to me on MSN :heh:

I didn't realise robots had egos.

I didn't realise robots had egos.

Yeah, we've got bigger egos than most people. In fact, I would go as far as saying I have the biggest ego in the world.

Sorry about my sudden departure. I was starting to play shitty, was pissed off so i thought it best to leave.

There's been some very upset people around this afternoon. I've been called some very nasty names indeed.

There's been some very upset people around this afternoon. I've been called some very nasty names indeed.

The only explanation I can offer is that everyone's being nasty because it's a Monday.

But then again, in the case of XAN 230, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone in a clan named "NIGAMANJARO".

Anyone up for a late night session tonight? I'll be up until all hours watching WWE Homecoming so I'm for plenty of games before it starts at 1am.

Hey but last night before your fun began, the Halo games were much more positive wouldnt you agree? Especially when Jordan left?

:kiss: I joke.

Last night was quite a lot of fun, indeed.

I wish that lot hadn't egged me on so much though.

Last night was quite a lot of fun, indeed.

I wish that lot hadn't egged me on so much though.

Sorry, if you get into trouble, just blame it ALL on me. I dont mind.

Must admit, that was the funniest 'session' I've had of late, loads of times I had to press mute on the mic to stop the laughter getting through. I gave you guys the chance to listen in to one of my unique phone calls too.

I'm sick and tired of Mike. All he ever seems to do is boot me from games. I waited like 15 minutes last night for you guys to reinvite me again, got pissed off and just turned my XBOX off.

I wouldn't mind if you did it to someone else... urgh, i'm just your bitch.

If anyone didn't see the pics from the webcam last night and wants them MSN me.

I feel fine about it now having confessed all to my girlfriend.

I'm sick and tired of Mike. All he ever seems to do is boot me from games. I waited like 15 minutes last night for you guys to reinvite me again, got pissed off and just turned my XBOX off.

I wouldn't mind if you did it to someone else... urgh, i'm just your bitch.

21824-Kleenex-for-Men-0.jpg

I'm only going by what everyone else wanted. I'm a man of the people.

That was a joke. I'll lay off you from now on if it's making you cry.

That was also a joke.

I never recieved one message from you Jordan asking to me invited back.

If you don't ask, you don....get booted

I gave you guys the chance to listen in to one of my unique phone calls too.

So Colin, gel or mousse?

And yes, Bowser and Guy had me laughing in my wierd style so many times my mic had to be muted.

Anyone playing tonight? I have no college in the morning, and no homework. Winner.

I wasn't crying :P just calling y'all bitches. 'Cos you know you all are. ;)

119 pages in that PDF... it doesn't seem fake. Who would type out so much?