NEurope
Happenstance

Green Lantern

Actually, I think their complete clash of styles would be pretty awesome.

^ lol, it totally wouldn't work to have a Green Lantern fly down and land on the streets of Nolans Gotham!

As Happenstance said, they'd have to plan for it like Marvel have, with a new Batman.

I don't see why it wouldn't work be honest. It would just be like one of those 'realistic' invasion films. Batman is meant to be as smart as fuck, he'd have to deal with it that way. Plus, I doubt it would be set in Gotham.

I like what Marvel are doing but I hate the consistent gloss look that all their films have.

Plus, I doubt it would be set in Gotham.
Of course not, but that's the type of cameo situation you have to imagine happening if it is to work.

Otherwise all you're effectively asking for is Christian Bale to play Batman in JLA... which of course would work... but being out of context it would be a slightly different portrail of Batman, to fit in with the otherworldly characters around him.

Yeah, but I don't think it would be that far a stretch from the current series. Moot point anyway, it ain't going to happen.

Nootott watching. But yeah. Basically this film is going to be amazing, but I'll cry when there is no yellow ring.

All that yellow shit has to be Parallax though. Gotta be. There's only one way the franchise is aiming if that's the case, and that's the corps war.

All that yellow shit has to be Parallax though. Gotta be. There's only one way the franchise is aiming if that's the case, and that's the corps war.

It is brah.

Apparently the first few reviews appearing for Green Lantern havent been all that favourable.

The Heroclix Hal Jordan figure was the first thing to spoil that Paralax in is the movie, which feels like a joke thing.

I will be seeing this asap. I don't generally follow reviews so bah to them!

The Heroclix Hal Jordan figure was the first thing to spoil that Paralax in is the movie, which feels like a joke thing.

Not strictly true, the synopsis for the film revealed that months ago.

Not strictly true, the synopsis for the film revealed that months ago.

I am ruined.

But if you read the reviews, the splats are all from pompous people who's reviews use ONLY big words, and were probably expecting the next Dark Knight. I can't even find that much criticism in them. One said "Don't even like the main character" which just sounds good to me, as Hal is a bit of a jackass in the comics. Whereas all the tomatos make it sound good "Just like the comic" "A worthy adaptation" etc.

Exactly, and you LOVE Tron and you adored that movie right? So hopefully I'll jism gasm.

I just filmed ReZDaily....there is some hilarious footage of me ejaculating over GL. Literally go doo-lally for about 20 seconds.

Nah, I'm just pointing out Tron is a better film.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!