NEurope
Happenstance

Fizzy drinks

I drink loads of Diet Coke, but trying to cut down. Only fizzy drink I actively like, perhaps because it doesn't have the horribly sweet and sugary taste of most fizzy drinks.

Normal coke is ming.

e4a_chalk_and_cheese_training.jpg

Juxtaposition of our personalities. (that doesn't mean I'd bed you)

My teeth already suck

Coke Zero FTW aslong as some Vanilla coke though I prefer Diet vanilla coke, normal is just shit as well as normal coke too syrupy.

Pespsi is the devil, haaate it, though I like other Pepsi Drinks, the Dew, dew code red is amazing

No Dandilion and burdock love? For shame, the shop I get Mountain dew code Red as just started selling british drinks, when I saw D&B I wept in joy..ok maybe not but it was nice to see, I snapped one up, they also have Iron Bru which i can't for the life of me remember how it tastes, not had it in years, When I wonder up sometime I might grab one.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIIICON!

:grin:

Anyone tasted Rubicon's? I've been going at them recently and they are quite tasty.

Guava is delicious, Passion fruit is delicious but mango is a bit fail.

I had another go at Lilt and massively chilled it is good when very thirsty.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIIICON!

Anyone tasted Rubicon's? I've been going at them recently and they are quite tasty.

Oh my, a very obviously overlooked beverage! It's all about the mango for me I'm afraid, Guava or Lychee at a push. Having said that, I've never actually ever had or seen a real life Guava, and spend my days infinitely searching for one. By infinitely, I might mean infinitely not/I check the shelves when I see somewhere selling fruit.

Here is something interesting if you have an hour and a half to spare to watch something watched it like 4 months ago, very interesting, yet scary.

RUBIIIIIIIIIIIICON!

Love Rubicon. I actually like the Mango stuff the best, although I've only had a small bit of the other kinds. Been awhile actually since I've had any. Me thinks I'll procure some tomorrow.

I used to drink an abundance of Red Bull when I was at school. I'm talking 5 cans a day here, and I wondered why I was fat and had an unhealthy green glow. I only stopped when I started getting heart palpitations decide that my life was not a worthwhile price to pay for deliciousness.

Now it's water all the way!

I still can't find any Mountain Dew.

I am very annoyed.

I tried it for the first time in New York and loved it!