NEurope
jayseven

Things that should have a sequel

Yeah.

Lock, Stock and Two smoking barrels should have one, except everyone is 20 years older so teh whole gangster heirarchy is NEW, consisting of the old characters. Just watched the film again yesterday y'see.

Blast Corps - N64 game. Best. Game. EVERRRERERR. So fucking brilliant, thinking I had completed the game only to find i had over half of it to go is great when you love the game, but imagine when that happens four times. Your grin gets bigger EACH TIME. Without 9/11 i think there would've been way more cfhance of a sequel.

George Orwell - 1984 Would like to know how the world would exist today. I guess it would be largely unchanged but I am always interested in anotehr point of view for teh same world. It's why games like Opposing Force and Blue Shift are such fun to play.

Sporks! I want one with a knife edge.

SO what do you think? What deserves a sequel?

powerstone 3 would be nice, the original is my favourite beat 'em up ever, and quite possibly my favourite dreamcast game. same with final fantasy vii, except with both i'd rather they were updated due to the improvements in technology since their original release, rather than a new experience i'd rather enhance the existing one. i'd like to see sequels to the films lost in translation, i heart huckabees and amelie, but i'd probably be too scared to watch them in case they ruined the originals for me. so yeah, a bit of a pointless post as i'm not sure i even like the concept of sequels in the first place :hmm:

p.s) family guy however, should carry on forever!

Blast Corps - N64 game. Best. Game. EVERRRERERR. So fucking brilliant, thinking I had completed the game only to find i had over half of it to go is great when you love the game, but imagine when that happens four times. Your grin gets bigger EACH TIME. Without 9/11 i think there would've been way more cfhance of a sequel.

Blast corps ruled so much :D, Id love a sequel or a port of it on the DS it would work so well on the system :).

this is semi relevant, but i believe that these games should not have had sequels;

resident evil (after 3)

final fantasy (after 9)

golden eye (why ruin a perfectly good game?)

and many others

this is semi relevant, but i believe that these games should not have had sequels;

resident evil (after 3)

Yeah.....it was quite a bad idea making Resi4! :laughing:

golden eye (why ruin a perfectly good game?)

From this I'm thinking that it's aimed at the EA made Rogue Agent. So in my eyes anyway, it really can't be heralded as a sequel. It was a quick buck from the word "Goldeneye" in the EA boardroom, no matter the quality of the title.

For me.......I would like to see sequels to Fahrenheit (although it's very doubtful it'll happen), and Killer7.

Both titles stray quite abit from the typical boring titles we see all too often nowdays, and that's mainly my reason why they should have sequels produced. There's no games out there like them at the moment, or for the foreseeable future.

Jet Force Gemini : my fav third person action game like ever. Imagine blasting the fuck outta bugs in in front of Mizar's palace on a mirrored floor in HD. Imagine the huge scale the levels could have and the swarms and swarms of enemies coming at you.

XIII: sold fuck but was a pretty atmospheric and enjoyable shooter with an ending that begs for more

Traffic: wicked movie. More, MORE!

there's tons of movies that deserve a sequel but i can't think of any right now

Practically every game from the N64 which got 8/10 or higher, and doesn't yet have a sequel. I love my '64

*kisses N64*

Hm.

I'd like to see a Dynamite Headdy 2 (I know you're reading this, Treasure) and a Little Big Adventure 3 (I believe this was actually in production but was cancelled).

More than anything, anything, though.. I want to see a Grim Fandango 2. With the original voice actors doing Manny/Eva/Glottis etc.

Practically every game from the N64 which got 8/10 or higher, and doesn't yet have a sequel. I love my '64

*kisses N64*

How about a N64 sequel to the console. The exact same as the N64, maybe cheaper carts and you didn't need an expansion pak, but just the exact same. :love:

And i thought i was alone in this world, loving everything 64.

I demand the N64 2. Which would sell 5 copies and be the greatest console ever, with Zelda games spanning 250 hours and at least 7 dimensions or timezones. And no wind baton bullshit, ocarinas only baby. Imagine a world where you have to wait years but then like THE ultimate games comes out. And Rare would come back and make fps' like never before.

Although it seems i'm taking the piss here, it where those things that made the 64-era the best ever.

My foolish parents have tried talking me into selling my N64. Futile attempts.

Yes, the N64 should, no, MUST have a sequel.

Now who's of to print some 'I Love My 64' shirts?

i agree Jet Force Gemini was an immense game, id love to have seen a sequel, shooting all those bugs. i loved playing as the robot dude with unlimted ammo as the second player. great guy

after the ending of the last mummy film that came out i always thought theyd do another one, with that guy taking the crystal from the top of the pyramid.

Alien 5: More akin to the first and second films, scrap the 4th because it was bollox.

Excitebike 64: Brilliant game, all the other 64 games had sequels why not this?

Jet Force Gemini: What Kopo said.

Clone Wars: A cartoon but based on the events after Return of the Jedi or even between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

Thundercats: A new series, simple as.

Clone Wars: A cartoon but based on the events after Return of the Jedi or even between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

Dear god i loved the Clone Wars sooo much :)!

clone-wars.jpg

Awesome :yay:

Majoras Mask;

I want to know what happened to Link after this game, whether he made it back to Hyrule and if so, what happened there!

Shenmue 2;

Where are Shenmue 3 etc...

I've said it once and i'll say it again. Diddy Kong Racing.

Except without Diddy Kong. Or at least a 'run over repeatedly' option.

Ah nice nice tech remake of Final Fantasy VII would be most excellent. No changes except graphics wise. Everything else is still supreme, apart from maybe in a mini game ala Triple Triad (not blitzball, that wasn't a patch on cards)

Oh and a Skies Of Arcadia Legends sequel goes without saying.

Blast Corps - N64 game. Best. Game. EVERRRERERR. So fucking brilliant, thinking I had completed the game only to find i had over half of it to go is great when you love the game, but imagine when that happens four times. Your grin gets bigger EACH TIME. Without 9/11 i think there would've been way more cfhance of a sequel

Sporks! I want one with a knife edge.

Blast Corps is indeed awesome, so i agree wiith that. Also, i was out somewhere recently where they had spork like cutlery, except it was a knife and spoon, a spife is what i am officially calling it. So there you go, Emo, the future is now!

The Goonies.

I still love this film as much as i did when i was a little kid. There is a script for a sequal and has been for many years! So make it dammit!!

The Goonies.

I still love this film as much as i did when i was a little kid. There is a script for a sequal and has been for many years! So make it dammit!!

"Mumma! You've been bad!"

Oh yes, a Goonies sequel would be awesome. But alas the actors are too old and replacing chunk with some gorm would ruin his awesomeness.

To be honest now-a-days everything gets a sequel. Before you'd be lucky to see a trilogy, it seems like every film and its dog gets a trilogy now.

Not a sequel really but I would like another series of Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights.