NEurope
nekunando

[FS] XBOX 360 Elite (120GB) + Games

I'd be happy with that if someone is willing to purchase the rest :smile: I'd be looking for around £200 for the rest, if that tempts anyone..

Id be prepared to lower your prices, elites have dropped to £150 including games at a load of online retailers. And thats brand new!

Id be prepared to lower your prices, elites have dropped to £150 including games at a load of online retailers. And thats brand new!

I'm prepared to listen to offers.. if I get any :indeed:

To be fair he's including more than 10 games. I think it's a pretty good deal :-)

To be fair he's including more than 10 games. I think it's a pretty good deal :-)

Yeah but you can pick up a lot of those really cheap. Lego double packs 2.99, can get perfect dark for 99p, the list goes on :P

You should try selling it in a local shop window, sell it to non-gamers, your bound to get a bit more then ;)

TBF the perfect dark is special edition which I doubt you could find for 99p...

But the idea about selling to non-gamers is a good one. They're less likely to know the new Xbox is coming out and so won't question the price.

Or at least they wouldn't know about it if it weren't for Microsofts massive ad campaign :heh:

I just saw an ebay auction for an elite end at £120 with no bidders. It was in perfect condition and came with 21 games and some accessories. It is an awful time to be selling a 360.

I got my Perfect Dark Zero special edition for £3, I think.

And yeah, I think it's just a case of having missed the boat in terms of selling your xbox :/

I got my Perfect Dark Zero special edition for £3, I think.

And yeah, I think it's just a case of having missed the boat in terms of selling your xbox :/

Yeh.. I'd say so :hmm: I'm OK with keeping it.. I just don't feel like I need or particularly want it anymore :sad:

Thanks for all the comments anyway : peace:

It's a little underhanded but maybe you'll have better luck selling to the less wise, in newspaper ads or in supermarkets/post office windows.

Well I'd still like to own the two games I mentioned, if you're up for it? I bought a wireless controller for £15 today, so I won't need that anymore

Godammit Jay stop trumping me for that darn game! Or sell it to me for a little less after you're done :p

Lol :P I don't mind doing some sort of deal further down the line... just wish Nando would get on here!

..sorry for the wait :indeed:

It's looking pretty much certain that I will have to keep hold of the XBOX 360.. so with that in mind I'm gonna have to make the most of it, whether I want to or not :heh: I'm afraid that the XBOX 360 staying means Beautiful Katamari and Ninja Gaiden II remain with me too..

If that scenario changes, I'll let you both know :smile:

I've bought me a beautiful katamari off playtrade for £14 as I was having such little luck anywhere else I've just totally caved in lol, so it's all Jay's if you manage to sell /nando/!

Yeh.. I'd say so :hmm: I'm OK with keeping it.. I just don't feel like I need or particularly want it anymore :sad:

Thanks for all the comments anyway : peace:

Maybe just trade it in? I know it's not that much money, but it saves space and you get a bit of cash for it!