N-Europe

New Metal Gear (remake?) PS3 Exclusive

canand

Actually, that screenshot shows US legal-sized paper, not A4.

Being a legal piece of paper makes it double-true to the power of megaton. True story.

so it might be true and Dyson I now it is fake becuse Nintendo dont make crossed over games.

so it might be true and Dyson I now it is fake becuse Nintendo dont make crossed over games.

Aye. Nintendo would never make a fighting game involving multiple franchises.

Canand, does this mean that PS3s can now load 360 save files? This would be required for Mass Effect 3.

Aye. Nintendo would never make a fighting game involving multiple franchises.

Canand, does this mean that PS3s can now load 360 save files? This would be required for Mass Effect 3.

No they cant anyway we have to just wait and see.

Oh...I was hoping the "Mon" indicated a pokemon /metroid hybrid.

Holy Shit it all makes sense now, Samus is going to be the ultimate trainer you fight against in pokemon Black and White, as she has the legendary Metroid as a pokemon. canand going to go nuts over this.

Holy Shit it all makes sense now, Samus is going to be the ultimate trainer you fight against in pokemon Black and White, as she has the legendary Metroid as a pokemon. canand going to go nuts over this.

I would go nuts too! Gotta catch me a Ridley!

Nownow, there is no need to rude.

Canand, what we're trying to say is, that while it surely is a rumour, you have to be a bit more sceptical when it comes to this kind of stuff. With regards to the document here, it's clearly not trustworthy. There are a lot of indicators that point out it's probably a fake.

I can understand you want to bring this up as being a fake and an interesting point of conversation, but I suggest you don't create a seperate thread for every piece of information you get across. Since you were specifically refering to a MGS HD-remake, I suggest you post such things in the general PS-thread.

Boy, won't we fall flat on our collective face when this turns out to be true anyway. :hehe: