Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

yeeeeeeeessss! (X-Men 3 Trailer)

Dan_Dare

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truth in that legend. grammer's voice is exactly how hank should sound. i kinda wish they were doing the big tubby feline beast from new x men though. he's cute :hehe:

on gambit: more lost poaching was about as sawyer was going to play him. frankly though, im glad hes not in after hearing that. why not cast that french guy from the horseman on the roof?

apple movies i imagine, and the official movie site. ign will probably link it too.

no gambit is kinda poo, but the final inclusion of angel, beast and a whole host of others more than makes up for it.

besides, in the event of gambit making an appearance in another film, could we not expect a mr sinister plot? it would be cool to see the mutant massacre storyline done. maybe even gene nation?

More hyped about Superman Returns but I'm definitely looking forward to this trailer.

Surely it will only be the teaser though.

Edit: To whoever asked where it would be: "That said, IGN can inform you that the trailer for X-Men 3 will debut Monday at Apple.com."

More hyped about Superman Returns but I'm definitely looking forward to this trailer.

Surely it will only be the teaser though.

apparently not, it shows most of the characters and one the appearance of one who rises from the ashes (eh eh??)

also superman looks HOT....i cant wait for that, i hope they use the original score tho, it sounds like they use segments of it from the trailer...

apparently not, it shows most of the characters and one the appearance of one who rises from the ashes (eh eh??)

also superman looks HOT....i cant wait for that, i hope they use the original score tho, it sounds like they use segments of it from the trailer...

John Williams' score will return, as will the voice of Marlon Brando heard in the teaser :)

man gambit is one of the coolest characters in x-men.

The mutant massacre or gene nation storylines would kill it, it would be definite to watch then

Gambit is my most fav x-men character, if he really is in the movie then I will actually force myself down to the cinema to see it.

John Williams' score will return, as will the voice of Marlon Brando heard in the teaser :)

looks to be the perfect superman film...

just one question, there is flashbacks of him being sent to earth, however the description says it is a continuation. is this a prequel like batman begins or what?

Gambit is my most fav x-men character, if he really is in the movie then I will actually force myself down to the cinema to see it.

he's not. maybe next time.

thing is with gambit is that he's cool, but other than mr sinister stories he's never been a keystone of the team as much as some other members so it's understandable that he's not in it.

Colossus getting a real part this time is far too cool though. if they actually stick to his true character then i think they could make a really good stab at the legacy virus story with him. not this film, obviously, but next time perhaps.

oh and to make a more worthwhile point here, apple will have the trailer in hd resolution. thats where you wanna be tomorrow.

looks to be the perfect superman film...

just one question, there is flashbacks of him being sent to earth, however the description says it is a continuation. is this a prequel like batman begins or what?

There's some flashbacks and re-filming of his childhood but its not going to consist of much - some zooming through cornfields etc.

And so as not to hijack the thread with Superman talk - back on topic.

Those of you talking about Gambit may be interested to learn that he actually appeared in X-Men 2.

Well ok no, I'm lying, he didn't - but his name did. When Mystique looks through Stryker's computer files you can spot his name (Remy LeBeau) on the screen :)

Those of you talking about Gambit may be interested to learn that he actually appeared in X-Men 2.

Well ok no, I'm lying, he didn't - but his name did. When Mystique looks through Stryker's computer files you can spot his name (Remy LeBeau) on the screen :)

I know, he was right above Magneto.