N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

So there has been confirmation that there aren't any 3DS enhancements? Apparently IGN had said some thing accidentally that Serebii had reported on his website.

I know they removed the statement from the article. Thought I read that the extra features were debunked somewhere. I think they meant the DSi features working on 3DS.

Obviously if you guys have seen my collection you know my passion and way this is a big deal to me.

I thought you hated the series with a passion? :P

You have no idea on how much I actually feel your pain.

I thought I would fix that for you since it would have been easier to just say pain then trying to show off the little knowledge you have of another language

May as well ask lord Serebii, but out of all the pokemon series games, what would you rank the black and white series compared to the rest?

Fuck Yes.... Bristol Cabot Circus on Saturday for me then.

I Assume that they'll be easier to receive then fucking around with a Wi-Fi Dongle.

Also assuming that they will work with the old DS, and If I take gold and silver am I allowed 2?

Never been to a Wi-Fi Event

Fuck Yes.... Bristol Cabot Circus on Saturday for me then.

I Assume that they'll be easier to receive then fucking around with a Wi-Fi Dongle.

Also assuming that they will work with the old DS, and If I take gold and silver am I allowed 2?

Never been to a Wi-Fi Event

It'll work with your original DS and you can get 1 per game. Basically you just go in the shop (or outside if the reception reaches that far) and mystery gift the wonder card and you are done. Thats how the Arceus event went, can't see it being any different.

I thought I would fix that for you since it would have been easier to just say pain then trying to show off the little knowledge you have of another language

Oh NO you di'n't!???!

Well I have 'no' knowledge at all on the writing side of things. But I think I'm qualified to show off when it comes to speaking it. :D

In any case, you've mistaken "showing off" for 'La Passioné.' :love: Jádorè au Japanese & jai joué au la game! BAKA!!! :mad:

Oh NO you di'n't!???!

Well I have 'no' knowledge at all on the writing side of things. But I think I'm qualified to show off when it comes to speaking it. :D

In any case, you've mistaken "showing off" for 'La Passioné.' :love: Jádorè au Japanese & jai joué au la game! BAKA!!! :mad:

*voice of Ron Burgandy* stop speaking Spanish...:laughing:

Think it's a bit silly that 1995 and older is master. That's like 16

The guy that won last year...... >=( dont get me started.

Him and his mate were drunk, at a majority childrens event, loud and anoying, pushed in the queue, 17. I just dont think the respect was there.

I just hope they impliment a ticket queuing system to stop people pushing in again cause it wasnt fair.

I dont know how I feel about the age groups, but I still think the 'unova dex' only pokemon is dumb cause everyone will use the same thing.

Ah, the thing is, there are no 6 top Pokémon in the Unova dex. It's so varied. It's ridiculously varied

I get what you are sayin but I still think that there will be about 20 that people will be using, surely not unova dex are tourny worthy? This is like 500 pokemon they are cutting out of this, personally I'd rather see more variation in teams from the 10 years of pokemon instead of pokemon that have only been around for a year.

I've said before. Legendarys vs Legendarys on Pokemon Battle Revolution doesnt really make interesting watching. Same goes for this.

The guy that won last year...... >=( dont get me started.

Him and his mate were drunk, at a majority childrens event, loud and anoying, pushed in the queue, 17. I just dont think the respect was there.

I just hope they impliment a ticket queuing system to stop people pushing in again cause it wasnt fair.

I dont know how I feel about the age groups, but I still think the 'unova dex' only pokemon is dumb cause everyone will use the same thing.

I definitely agree on the queueing stuff, that was very poorly handled last year.

As for the age groups, my opinion is torn. On the one hand, I think it's good they've split the 13 year olds from the 20 year olds, but on the other hand, a player can be any age and into competitive Pokémon, so I don't think the split is going to make much of a difference in that regard. In the first round last year I faced a small kid who had one of those Dark Void Smeargle teams. Certainly glad there won't be any of those running about this year. =P

I definitely agree on the queueing stuff, that was very poorly handled last year.

As for the age groups, my opinion is torn. On the one hand, I think it's good they've split the 13 year olds from the 20 year olds, but on the other hand, a player can be any age and into competitive Pokémon, so I don't think the split is going to make much of a difference in that regard. In the first round last year I faced a small kid who had one of those Dark Void Smeargle teams. Certainly glad there won't be any of those running about this year. =P

Oh man, first guy I faced was like really quiet, say about 18, cant remember what he had but I beat him easily, and then my 2nd opponant was a girl (is it bad that I thought I had already won at that point) fairly strong team but didnt work as a team together. 3rd guy was some dude I met in the que :( was really close and I lost. If I had trained even harder then I already did I really should have been able to take him out ¬_¬

I dont know if i should go this year =/

Heh, the kid I faced in the first round was very cocky whilst in the queue, so I was pretty happy to face him in the first round and teach him a lesson to not underestimate an exploding Muk!

After that I faced some pretty friendly people, eventually facing off against the inevitable Kyogre and got washed away. I knew I wouldn't win the whole thing, I just wanted to see how far I could get with a team prepared overnight. Top 16 was pretty good I like to think. =P

Anyway whether I go or not will depend on the location, but I reckon it'll probably be fun! You should consider it, even if you don't really agree with the rule on Unova Pokémon only.

By the way, did you see that guy cosplaying as a Zangoose last year? He was creepy...

Heh, the kid I faced in the first round was very cocky whilst in the queue, so I was pretty happy to face him in the first round and teach him a lesson to not underestimate an exploding Muk!

After that I faced some pretty friendly people, eventually facing off against the inevitable Kyogre and got washed away. I knew I wouldn't win the whole thing, I just wanted to see how far I could get with a team prepared overnight. Top 16 was pretty good I like to think. =P

Anyway whether I go or not will depend on the location, but I reckon it'll probably be fun! You should consider it, even if you don't really agree with the rule on Unova Pokémon only.

By the way, did you see that guy cosplaying as a Zangoose last year? He was creepy...

I think afew of the people there, to put it kindly, had mental issues (I can say that being boarderline aspergers and brothers autistic) I can spot very easily. Afew people that were dressed up werent all there....

I was proud of being top 64 cause I worked hard for months on my team and didnt cheat.

Depends on location and money =/