NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 12

Mcoy thinks the last 3 games are going to be very tight for the 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the bottom league.

Nearly time to say

premier-league-badge.gif

AFC Rez Rabies 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Haden United 0-2 Roostophe Rovers

Happenstance FC 1-1 The Sixty Fourthers

Secret United 2-2 Essex Elites

Analysis

Most Important Result: Haden United 0-2 Roostophe Rovers, Rovers gain a huge win only Secret United can stop them now surely!

Turned on the Style Award: Essex Elites, great creative play got them a unexpected away draw.

Player of the Day: Dustin Brammer, Essex Elites, last minute free kick to gain a away point plus superb defense!

Essex Elites 4-2 The Sixty Fourthers

Roostophe Rovers 4-0 Happenstance FC

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Noodle Esporte Clube

AFC Rez Rabies 3-2 Haden United

Analysis

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Noodle Esporte Clube, could Odwinica stay up? This is a massive result that gives them hope.

Turned on the Style Award: Essex Elites, another stylish display with 8 chances sees them pour more misery on the 64s away record.

Player of the Day: Stu Canham, Essex Elites, a great hat trick for the forward helps the Elites win the match.

coca-cola-championship.jpg

Tin Can Club 1-1 DuDs Baggies

Soap Box Utd 2-4 Dysonism F.C

Silverdale Hotpot 3-0 Madpool

Jaffa Munchers 2-2 Recall United

Analysis

Most Important Result: Soap Box Utd 2-4 Dysonism F.C, Dysonism go way out in front, while Soap Box drift towards relegation.

Turned on the Style Award: Silverdale Hotpot, 7 chances and 3 goals, they are really back at the top of their game right at the end of the season.

Player of the Day: Tyson Arber, Dysonism F.C, great set ups from the young midfielder.

football%20league%201.gif

Mcoys Sons 4-1 Eights United

Martinists Men 0-2 Cubic County

Complete Domstercool 1-2 Edd Kirby Athletic

Ten Plus Win 0-4 Veni Vidi Vici

Analysis

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 4-1 Eights United, the Sons keep the pressure up with a great win against United.

Turned on the Style Award: Mcoys Sons, incredibly created 13 chances! A real creative team at the moment.

Player of the Day: Jasper Crick, Veni Vidi Vici, the 16 year old strikes again setting up 2 more lovely goals in Vici's away win.

Sorry for awards only but been bday week so action packed :grin:

Cheers Haden.

Hope the Birthday was a good 'en :)

Tactics set to face the blades. Its 3-0 to Jay so far... will i ever get even a point against him?

Edited by DuD

I think that instead of quitting completely, I'll just leave my Xpert team and see how it goes with just the N-Europe one.

Why exactly is Dysonism in the middle league anyway, with all those stupidly high lvl players?

He stopped setting tactics last year or something, didn't he? He got a job/girlfriend/life.

1-1 for me is alright, slipped into relegation, team played average/bad... My average form is struggling to all be over 15 which is annoying.

Down to the last two games of the season and technically DuD, sitting in third place, could actually still be relegated. I'm playing Silverdale tuesday and Shorty friday, two of my relegation rivals. Going to be tense!

EDIT: And I can't afford training >_<

He must be doing something... when I stopped setting tactics for a few months I wound up with a formation of something like 2-3-1

He must be doing something... when I stopped setting tactics for a few months I wound up with a formation of something like 2-3-1

You can set default tactics that it automatically reverts to which is what Dyson must've done.

Bit disappointed with my result today, think I would've been able to take something from it if my best defender hadn't got injured right at the start.

Went all out for the win today 3-4-3 offensive, but jay had other ideas and injured two of my best players swapping one 8 skill for someone who played a 2 skill :angry:

Least he's done me a favour in terms of match experience, that's two youths that won't be playing Silverdale in my final game :grin:

Good win. He isn't playing anymore probably, but it's a win. Looks like 5th place again. 4th place is out of reach.

I'm not happy with the players average form. I got three players with 9 in form(including my best keeper) and one with 10. Only two of the six players age 21 or less have over 14 in average form. My best midfielder's average has gone down from 18 to 16 and his current is still 11. I fear my 19-6 midfielder might drop down from 15 as well if the current form doesn't change soon and he's injured for the rest of the season >_>

Damn the unbeaten run has ended. Key defender out for the rest of the season through injury, key midfielder got a straight red card meaning he too is out for the rest of the season. Suddenly our eyes are back on surviving from relegation instead of trying to get into a promotion spot.

Just had my first match of the new Major League season.

I was expecting a trashing, but instead was winning up to the 95th minute.... fucking 95th minute :( 2-2 final score and my first (away) point of the season against a team 3 whole skill bars better than mine :grin:

Also got manager of the round. wooooo :D

Not sure what to make of the new development value thing..?

Edited by DuD

Congrats to Villan. You deserve it you SOB.

I am on a horrendous streak atm 5 losses. If oddy beats me which he may well do and I get relegated I won't mind actually. Be classic to get loads of training done in the middle league come back powered up.

The middle league is a tight one Haden, don't count on plain sailing through eeeet :heh:

If you do get relegated though and i survive, i'll well look forward to playing you :)

Good grief, I've be springing up and down the table like a a pogo stick with bi-polar disorder. With one game for me to play I should survive, hopefully with my perfect home record though my final match will be my toughest.

Just looked at X11 for first time in a week to see I'm fighting the big boys again next season! And I got my new goalie who looks to be a potential superstar for my team. Fingers crossed.

Mcoy is champion of the bottom league. A fairly boring way to win it with a 0 - 0 draw though.

I lost to Secret, but shit's all academical really.

The race for 2nd place is on between Ellmeister, Gaggle and myself! I'm currently in pole position but I've got a tough away game to Rez next...