N-Europe

Epic Game ~ 1 ~

ReZourceman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am cynical so I am going to argue that we shouldn't really go looking for survivors in a prison where teh crazies live(d).

I have a nice vision for this game. I think it could live up to its "epic" title as an evolving game. Each time it ends, we can discuss new ideas, what did and did not work etc -until we have created something really awesome. I for one have loads of ideas I'm looking forward to sharing.

I am cynical so I am going to argue that we shouldn't really go looking for survivors in a prison where teh crazies live(d).

I have a nice vision for this game. I think it could live up to its "epic" title as an evolving game. Each time it ends, we can discuss new ideas, what did and did not work etc -until we have created something really awesome. I for one have loads of ideas I'm looking forward to sharing.

Awesome, I'll look forward to hearing them.

The lights are on but flickering. A plaque is on the wall. For some reason its dusty. The first few words have been scratched out but it reads "Sanatorium"

There is a horrible damp smell in the air, but on the whole the place looks tidy. A notice on the wall reads

"Ward A --->

Ward B <---

Rehabilitation Clinic ^"

Looks like theres three options.

"So this is block D. Hmmm. Maybe the stories were true" exclaimed Gray under his breath.

Cube and Moogle headed to rehab. They tried to persuade Jayseven to follow them, but he repeatadly declined.

Jayseven headed to Ward A.

--------

The Rehabilitation Clinic. In the RC (in the basement) there were several cells with tiny windows on. They are padded cells. Hmmm. Some kind of rehabilitation clinic. On the wall there are medical implements, and a cabinet next to that. It is slightly ajar....

--------

Ward A. Ward A is completely ramsacked. There are hospital bed, and one large barred cell. There are hundreds of filing cabinets all around the room. Every single one is "ruffled" out of place, with draws open, or even fallen over. Clearly someone was looking for something. One of the cabinets stood against the wall flush, and looks completely untouched.

Both areas are eerily quiet.