N-Europe

Epic Game ~ 1 ~

ReZourceman

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ReZ: Just wondering whether or not i should say when i collect items, as it probably looks (to everyone else) like i pulled the keys and handcuffs i have out of thin air???

Its upto you, but its a good idea to copy and post the picture if you use them and others havn't seen/aren't aware.

---------

Gray says nothing, but walks and leads the team through the hall and to the door at the end.

"Through here is the kitchen, and beyond that the maintenence area. You can get outside the gates from there, when you do you can hand over the keys."

"Well I tell you what.. You said you'd give us answers once we free'd you from your cell.... Get talking."

"Why are we here?"

"What is this place and what goes on here?"

"How come you know your way around?"

"How come your so sure its safe to head outside???"

"GRAY... WE WANT ANSWERS"

So, dudes in this cell block-whatever-it-is, can y'all stfu? If not I'm just gonna start weeing on you, one by one. If I run out of wee then I'll poo, then when that's done I guess I'll just sing you a sing. You won't like it if I get that far. So just be quiet.

I'm so brave. *walks under ladders and treads on cracks and shit*

"Well I tell you what.. You said you'd give us answers once we free'd you from your cell.... Get talking."

"Why are we here?"

"What is this place and what goes on here?"

"How come you know your way around?"

"How come your so sure its safe to head outside???"

"GRAY... WE WANT ANSWERS"

"Don't raise your voice to me boy. I have no idea if its safe outside, but I'll be going out there myself later. We have no idea what happened. There was a loud explosion earlier, and a small earthquake, but very soon after we were deserted. This is a maximum security prison for murderers."

"Hey I've found a light switch."

*flicks switch*

I suggest you walk to the other cell block. Or you'll just slip up again going down this dark hall. As the power is out, flipping the switch does nothing.

Jay, you just need to do whatever the situation asks for. How would you react in x situation. You felt free to almost write it yourself at the beginning (when you got the drugs) keep doing stuff like that. I dunno. Are you guys enjoying this? Its getting there I guess. Etc.

--------------

"Trust me yet white bread?" asked Gray.

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm going to go an join this freaky gary fellow.

Jay, you just need to do whatever the situation asks for. How would you react in x situation. You felt free to almost write it yourself at the beginning (when you got the drugs) keep doing stuff like that. I dunno. Are you guys enjoying this? Its getting there I guess. Etc.

I think this game has potential to be awesome. I'll give comments when it's over. (It does end right?)