NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

What DO you want for Xmas?

Urrr.. Perhaps this has already been done and I just haven't spotted it?

Anyway, I sensed the question in your mind - the months leading up to your second favourite day of the year you've started to ask yourself a very important question for Santa -- Just WHAT is it that Emo wants for Xmas?

Well kids, I'll let you know!

• An iPod would be nice, my CD player broke the other day and it would be.. Nice.
  • Scrubs Series 1/2 yesses.
  • Chuck Palahniuk stuff pleases.
  • A nice ol' [new] Diary where each page is dedicated to a single day.

.. And that's all.I think that's a fairly achievable list, considering my birthday is but a mere epiphany away.

YOURSELF PLEASE!

i wouldnt mind an ipod.....but i have a 256mb cheapo one which treats me well :)

I will be asking for

• Drum kit,
  • Mario Kart DS,
  • Bottom DVD,
  • scandisc 1Gb memory card (psp),
  • annnnnnd magic tricks :)

I was considering asking for a Zen instead -- and still might. What are the pricings?

^ that is the Portable Media Center, £170-£190 for a 20GB model. It's got a 10 hour (comparitive to the 2-3 hour iPod video battery) in terms of movies and it can last for well over 20 hours when playing music.

Alternativly, you can just buy a Micro, Sleek, Neeon or Touch Mp3 player. I just want something i can watch movies on.

Xbox 360 Premium Pack... :red: ...if I can find one. My mum has said she'll pay and everything so cost wise I know I can get it, its just the matter of finding one :heh:

Xbox 360 Premium Pack... :red: ...if I can find one. My mum has said she'll pay and everything so cost wise I know I can get it, its just the matter of finding one :heh:

get a psp instead...

ill be getting nothing for christmas

I want an XBOX 360 and Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo. I'm also saving for trips to Italy and Latvia.

But I'll probably buy nothing this year.

My All in One printer is being a right prick. So I'm looking for a seperate Printer and Scanner, since the scanner on it's fucked too.

I just want something i can watch movies on.

Use your PC. Don't pretend you actually leave your room.

Use your PC. Don't pretend you actually leave your room.

I'll have you know he goes to the computer shop to buy PC parts when his internet connection is down and he can't get them online.

/massive Jordan faking (in a way)

8.jpg

At the moment the firmware's a bit iffy but by the time I get it it'll be ironed out a lot. And with the TV-out cable I'll be able to watch my anime on any TV and have a portable SNES/NES/GBC/GBA/MAME/Game Gear/NeoCD/Megadrive/yes, even PSX is being done. [Don't download roms kids!]

You can also play older games such as Pong, Doom, Doom II, Quake and Hexen on it. :yay:

Yep, the GP2X is sweet, I'll need to get one eventually. For Christmas, I'm just getting money towards Xbox 360 which I'm getting in February :D

EDIT: Does anyone know if the 360 can play DivX files on DVD or the HDD?

I am getting some airsoft kit whoch includes:

ca m15 a4 tac carbine

(plus battery, charger, and discharger)

spare hi cap magazine

sling

a blachhalk tactical vest

a us hevlar helmet

camo trousers

um and maybe mario kart with wi-fi plug thingy.

ca m15 a4 tac carbine

spare hi cap magazine

sling

a us hevlar helmet

camo trousers

For some reason that last line just made me laugh :laughing: .

No offense of course, mario kart is super, it just kind of ruins the whole 'OMG I'M GUNNA SHEWT PPL' thing :wink:

Samsung Z140v OR Motorola E770v

Preferably the Samsung one, I would like an iPod video too but I've already been told I'm not getting one of them.

a dvd video camera would be nice. the only other thing i really want is one of the intel ibook's, but they're not due to be released until january at the earliest.

• Sofa Bed

• Mario Kart DS

• Battalion Wars

• Sonic Ruch

• Mario Football

And I put others on the list I gave to my parents of ones I wouldn't mind i think.

I ordered my GP2X AGES ago...They said it should be with me sometime early Dec. Then all I have to do is faff around with Firmware :sad:

The Zen LOOKS so much cooler.

Oh well, it'll rock once I get it going :yay:

Do you guys buy your own presents or do you get em? Coz I usually buy my own stuff and I was just wondering wether I was the only one.

I just want a few CDs and DVDs, I already have scrubs, its soo great! Land of the Dead comes out on the 26th which is a bit of a bastard but oh well. I would like money so I can buy stuff I want instead of people guessing. A beta version of Rev from Nintendo would be nice but its never gonna happen!

I'll have you know he goes to the computer shop to buy PC parts when his internet connection is down and he can't get them online.

Nah, he sends his mumsy for sure.

Do you guys buy your own presents or do you get em? Coz I usually buy my own stuff and I was just wondering wether I was the only one.

I get given my presents

Buy your own presents thats preposterous. Family/Friends buy gifts for me, I scrounge money to buy gifts for them.

I'm getting an iPod Video from my parents and an Arsenal membership from my brother. My brothers mate is getting me a Quagmire (from Family Guy) shirt.

This year unfortunately I know too much about my presents. Ah well. :santa:

ca m15 a4 tac carbine

spare hi cap magazine

sling

a us hevlar helmet

camo trousers

thought airsoft is/has been banned, all replica guns are to be bannished, seems abit harsh but if people are using them to mod into acutal firing guns or holding up shops with them.

So far I've asked for/got:

£33 PS2

The Movies

Rufus Wainwright - Want

Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing

Desperate Housewives S1 (although my mom hasn't paid me back for that)

Think thats it so far, might ask for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex S1 Boxset. Oh and im getting my PC back, great xmas pressie.

Sign in to follow this