N-Europe

I f%*king joined the Dark Side

Falcon_BlizZACK

If people had paid attention to my 'this is a comment, not an attack' nor made it into a sexism comment, this would have been avoided. But alas. :p Unfortunetly it seems king_v wanted to think otherwise. Apologies.

Lets break your diction down, shall we?

You forget alot of people have this crap going on in their lives too and yet don't need to post their OWN thread on it..

Some people won't take it seriously, you just have to get some balls and deal with that.

Strong syntactical emphasis on "need" and self evident, all capped "own" suggest a grudging undertone.

"Get some balls," yet again, an awful lot of hostility for someone that claims to be posting an objective statement. None of it is qualified by a well placed "=p" either, which leads me to believe in its sincerity.

Wow you must be so good with the ladies.

This "skill" has a long storied and colourful past on messageboard forums, for being the evergreen response of choice for the indignant female who has no other comeback, supplemented by sarcasm, the reserve of the witless... Works against some, unfortunately nobody who has actually had contact with a living vagina cares. Yet again, any girl who says this, and tries to undercut a poster's manhood by telling him to "get some balls" will inequivocally by reviled as someone who hits below the belt (hahahaha), and will be responded to in kind.

Thus: Either I could fertilize my lawn with the contents of your post about "commenting," or you are a shitty communictor. So balls to you.

To King V: Behold, the art of being a dick.

Thus: Either I could fertilize my lawn with the contents of your post about "commenting," or you are a shitty communictor. So balls to you.

To King V: Behold, the art of being a dick.

Just to state I did read it all, but don't want to spam.

I am a horrible communicator, yay for balls. :santa:

I have no idea what's going on (I'm tired) but Bard I notice a lack of Scrub references (there's a general misanthropic Coxian (thats the adjective of Cox, not a compounded form of Cox and Dorian) vibe but that's too broad. There are no elongation of vowels to re-he-he-heeee-ear-lee suggest it's Coxian). I'm ashamed of you in ways I'd imagine only your mother feels.

Wow, some people are really nasty... What's the point? And nightwolf didn't reference her lovely femaleness once =P

I find it odd that this post was based on people being nasty, and now they are turning it around on other forum members...

And just in the nick of time, the voice of reason appears. It was really needed. (yawn)

Strong syntactical emphasis on "need" and self evident, all capped "own" suggest a grudging undertone.

Lol, I wonder whether you can explain how the emphasis is syntactic(al). (I'd say it's prosodic :heh:)

Anyway, this thread should remain locked. Infraction issued to King_V for generally being insulting, even if half-jokingly. I suggest Stoicism as an alternative to anger. :kiss:

Edited by Supergrunch