Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PS3 Gaming Nights!

flameboy

I'm saving for a PSP right now, in one and a half months time I might consider it, but it's quite a year ahead for gaming that'll put a strain on the Wallet.

Only games with a fair size multiplayer I have is Need for Speed Shift and MotorStorm Pacific Rift.

Others with 2-4 players are Tekken 6 and LittleBig Planet.

well I have Shift and there are a fair few with Motorstorm..

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, its FPS night today. Anyone up for some Battlefield (BC1, BC2B, or 1943). Lets see if we can put together a squad of people who haven't yet bought MW2 (Or just don't like it that much).

Think there was a plan for some KZ2 tonight?! But the more the merrier on any given games tbh to get these nights going... I may prefer to play 1943 as I'm actually better at it!

Friday nights are! I'm gonna update the front page with some new info etc...Good games last night mike, sorry I had to go had a phone call I needed to deal with...did you end up meeting with cooky etc...

EDIT:

First page is slowly getting updated...we need to start filling out others days, I'm thinking a racing night, a sports night, a beat em up night, any other suggestions?

Edited by flameboy
Automerged Doublepost

Friday nights are! I'm gonna update the front page with some new info etc...Good games last night mike, sorry I had to go had a phone call I needed to deal with...did you end up meeting with cooky etc...

EDIT:

First page is slowly getting updated...we need to start filling out others days, I'm thinking a racing night, a sports night, a beat em up night, any other suggestions?

Mat, Cooky and i + some other peeps from our friends lists played some private s&d. Twas good, used mic's for added fun! :)

Monday? Rotation doesnt need to be fully fixed imo. Keept he big days and some smaller days for quick plans? What do people feel like for tommorow?

that sounds like a good idea...I've written up some stuff on the first post, vaguely resembling a schedule/plan.

Guess it's the right place to ask:

How many people would join a league in Fifa? Looking for some people to do. I don't know whether I'll be the one to open the league since I'm not familiar with the mechanics.

we did actually have one that i set up but there was only like 3/4 of us in it...