NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid 2009?

Anyone spot the front page xmas banner? ;)

I'm getting all emotional now... :blush:

I've also written up the base post for Perfect Day. I'll post it and get the ball rolling in the new year after the Christmas shizzle has died down.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I absolutely INSIST that King_V do Heather Small in a Beehive wig.

And also sing as Heather Small in a Beehive wig for the Perfect Day rendition.

What am I missing?!

OH FOUND IT! AWESOME

Where? :(

...yes I'm a little slow, haha. I just woke up.

I would really like to do David Bowies bits.

And yes, that is a euphemism.

Get in line! :angry:

I mean, if you mean you want to sing David Bowie's lines, that is, I just finished with his bits... give me a minute to uh, wipe down here, and uh... hang on, hang on... ok, done.

So everybody knows: we're on last.fm, and I kindly wrote the band's bio. :)

Could you remix it slightly, add a disclaimer that we're not some twatty chav group. To the uneducated, the "N-E Massive" might come across as something it's not.

[i know we did "Guns Don't Kill People, Rappers Do" with slightly remixed lyrics awhile back. Good times.]

Could you remix it slightly, add a disclaimer that we're not some twatty chav group. To the uneducated, the "N-E Massive" might come across as something it's not.

[i know we did "Guns Don't Kill People, Rappers Do" with slightly remixed lyrics awhile back. Good times.]

I don't think people will think we're chavs when our first song is "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and our second song is going to be "Perfect Day". :heh:

I don't think people will think we're chavs when our first song is "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and our second song is going to be "Perfect Day". :heh:

They may think it's a weird remix like RnB people have been churning out, since original material about their fat momma' doing drivebys is running dry.

Done. :awesome:

So when's this Perfect Day being done?

I'm ashamed to say I was tempted to input for the Christmas song but got stage fright.

I can't record myself on video because of the lack of camera but I can record my voice...still want me? :hmm:

I can't record myself on video because of the lack of camera but I can record my voice...still want me? :hmm:

Always :kiss:

So when's this Perfect Day being done?

I'm ashamed to say I was tempted to input for the Christmas song but got stage fright.

Pussy. Why should we trust you now? :angry:

I propose we get Perfect Day rolling as soon as possible! :D

To remix a former post:

I've also written up the base post for Perfect Day. I'll post it and get the ball rolling in the new year after the Christmas and New Year shizzle has died down. Save pr0 discussion for that.

PMSL. Good to know! ;):grin:

I'm not sure if I want people who piss themselves and brag about it in my project :blank:

HOWEVER! Since there seems to be pr0 enthusiasm for this now... I could post it sooners... It's not as if I have an occasion to harass you to conribute again... [as was Christmas...]

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Don't expect me to be filming myself doing any shenanigans; I have no filming equipment.

I mean, I could buy some...but you know what people are like. :nono:

Don't expect me to be filming myself doing any shenanigans; I have no filming equipment.

That's disgraceful.

I mean, I could buy some...but you know what people are like. :nono:

C'maaahn, don't bullshit us.

I must have missed your earlier post, Murray. Good to hear it's coming up soon. :) Oh, and do expect a video from me! How else will the hot and wanting females of the Internet become aware of my breathtaking looks and stunning physique? :D

I'm not sure if I want people who piss themselves and brag about it in my project :blank:

HOWEVER! Since there seems to be pr0 enthusiasm for this now... I could post it sooners... It's not as if I have an occasion to harass you to contribute again... [as was Christmas...]

OooooOOOOOooh! :p

Anyway, in a serious note, I really can't record a video. My camera on my phone is so shit but I can record my voice. Would this be alright or not? :hmm:

Also, if it would be OK, when would you want the recording for?